Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CDC predicts smoking ban in all 50 states by 2020..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: CDC predicts smoking ban in all 50 states by 2020..

I see no harm in allowing a private business to allow a smoking section if there is a well ventilated, separate area that allowed non-smokers to still eat without being affected by smoke.

That was the problem name one place you ever went to that had completely separate spaces where the non-smoking area had no cross contamination of the smoke for the smoking area. A sign that says non-smoking area doesn't stop the smoke. I also believe that you have to separate bars from restaurants. A bar is a separate type of environment where you go in expecting/knowing there will be smoking. A restaurant is a family type environment where you go to enjoy a meal and can reasonable expect to not have to worry about second hand smoke.

I agree with Stripes as well if you want to smoke go ahead and do it just remember your right to smoke also includes my right to be free from your smoke.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love bars/restaurants that ban smoking. I hate having to eat food, and smell someones smoke. It doesn't hurt their business at all.
    My roommate is a smoker, and he just goes outside to smoke because I don't do it. Same way at restaurants and such with him. But do I care that he smokes? No.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think restuarants should be allowed to have smoking areas, but smoking and non smoking sections must be well ventilated and separated in different ways so that people who are allergic to smoke or not affected.
    [url=http://www.gecigarette.co.uk]eliquid[/url]|[url=http://www.gecigarette.co.uk]ejuice[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am a smoker as some on here know, but going to a restaurant or a bar that is non smoking doesn't bother me. Me and one of my buddy's go to reno's sometime to throw a few back and if get the urge to smoke we step outside and come back in or we just wait till we leave to smoke, no biggie. Same way at the house I go outside to smoke. But it's different strokes for different folks I guess.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12