Thread: Megan Fox replaced in Transformers...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Megan Fox replaced in Transformers...

*meant to finish that with "by model". She's better looking IMO, Fox can't act orth a **** either.

When it was announced that Megan Fox would not be returning for a third "Transformers" movie and the female lead would be played by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, a British-born Victoria's Secret model with no acting experience, a lot of people were surprised. And that includes the guy who gave her the job.

"I would never hire a model," said Michael Bay, the director of all three "Transformers" movies, when I visited his Santa Monica office. "It wouldn't cross my mind." And yet he was the one who encouraged Huntington-Whiteley to audition and eventually picked her over 500 other hopeful actresses to play Shia LaBeouf's love interest in the film.

Watch the brand-new trailer for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" to see Rosie in action, and then read on to learn why Bay changed his mind and put her in the movie.
    http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/12...rk-of-the-moon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Megan Fox replaced in Transformers...

heard about this last year actually, megan fox cant act worth a **** anyway. she was just kind of there to be pretty.
    Cant we all just get along?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Megan Fox replaced in Transformers...

Michael Bay movies aren't exactly high quality, anyway. If you watch every movie of his, they all look the same, just different subjects....and his ludicrously similar camera angles in every movie.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]