Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: so, Ric Flair was in Big Stone today

I was always into the WWF as a kid. I can still remembering going to either Bristol or Johnson city (I believe Bristol) to watch a match between Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage. The match itself lasted about 5 minutes. The theatrics prior to and after that individual match (between the Miss Elizabeth stuff and Hogan's victory hand to ear and flex celebration) lasted about 20 minutes.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Macho Man = Best ever.
    GO VOLS

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    Dude your a moron. I comprehended what you said and saw that your a hypocrite. Remember you posting a pic of you and Clinton? You really wanna bash folks for wanting to meet someone they looked? Sounds like you have the trouble comprehending things. You bashed folks for doing what you did. Man I do have trouble at time comprehending what an idiot you are at times tho.

I think you mean "you're a moron", genius. If you're going to call someone names like an idiot and moron, at least put it into a somewhat intelligent sentence. You should probably go look up what "hyprocrisy" is, it would only be hypocritical if I had actually done the same thing or would do the same thing. Sorry, I don't see where I did or would go stand in line to meet a senior-citizen that used to be famous to one circle of fans, while waiting morning to night with guys in speedo's going "woooooooooo" every two-seconds at a Wal-mart. Somehow you've compared that to meeting one of only FORTY-THREE DIFFERENT POTUS in history including our current one, a Rhodes Scholar and has consistantly been ranked in the top-half of the greatest presidents we've had...yeah, I did what they did though, such a hypocrite. I realize it must have hit close to home with you or something, but at least come up with something better than that. Not even worth calling you any names, you make a far-better case than I ever could with your finishers like "Man I do have trouble at time comprehending what an idiot you are at times tho."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    I think you mean "you're a moron", genius. If you're going to call someone names like an idiot and moron, at least put it into a somewhat intelligent sentence. You should probably go look up what "hyprocrisy" is, it would only be hypocritical if I had actually done the same thing or would do the same thing. Sorry, I don't see where I did or would go stand in line to meet a senior-citizen that used to be famous to one circle of fans, while waiting morning to night with guys in speedo's going "woooooooooo" every two-seconds at a Wal-mart. Somehow you've compared that to meeting one of only FORTY-THREE DIFFERENT POTUS in history including our current one, a Rhodes Scholar and has consistantly been ranked in the top-half of the greatest presidents we've had...yeah, I did what they did though, such a hypocrite. I realize it must have hit close to home with you or something, but at least come up with something better than that. Not even worth calling you any names, you make a far-better case than I ever could with your finishers like "Man I do have trouble at time comprehending what an idiot you are at times tho."
    WOW seems like you lost some sleep over getting called out as a moron and a hypocrit. Truth hurts I guess.

Now away from this idiot and back to wrestling

7teen I was into the WWF back in the days anybody remember the wrestling Cartoon that came on Saturdays. I rember it had Lou Albano
    GO VOLS

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    WOW seems like you lost some sleep over getting called out as a moron and a hypocrit. Truth hurts I guess.
    Lol that's why I was bored a week after you made a dumbass post and replied? If that's you're idea of calling someone out, you're even dumber than I thought lol, such a little-kid mentality. Those speedo's must be on too tight and you're probably still dizzy from wooooo'ing all day in the sun.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Lol that's why I was bored a week after you made a dumbass post and replied? If that's you're idea of calling someone out, you're even dumber than I thought lol, such a little-kid mentality. Those speedo's must be on too tight and you're probably still dizzy from wooooo'ing all day in the sun.

IM sure that post sounded like a winner in your head.
    GO VOLS

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Really, is waiting to meet Ric Flair any different that waiting to meet someone like Will Smith or U2? they are all in the entertainment business and famous. What some might like and what others like is always going to be different to what you like. for me I couldn't give 2 big piles of crap if Kurt Cobain was found to have faked his death and Nirvana is going to go on tour and put out a new album. for some (A LOT) it would be total bliss. to me it would be a total waste of time to try to meet the likes of Nirvana. Now if there was a chance to have one last live interview with Eric Carr that would be cool and I'd wait to see that.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123