Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Looking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Looking

    For paw-paws. Not for me, I hate them, but for my brother. He loves those damn things. Let me know.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking

    granddad had 2 of those in his yard when I was a kid. haven't seen one in years.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking

    Use to have a tree on town property between my house and a former neighbors house. She had it cut down (wasn't on her property and didn't ask me) then within a year she sold her home and moved. I don't like them either, but always thought that it sucked the way the whole thing happened the way it did. I thought it was kind of quaint (in a cool way) having the tree there.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking

    I can't stand the smell of those things, but him and my mom absolutely love them. We used to pick them green when I was little and play "Paw Paw" battle with them.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking

    My grandfather had a tree on his property when I was a kid. I kind of liked them as a kid but have never cared for them as an adult. My sister was highly allergic to them.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking

    I've got some up here in Grundy, if you know anyone that'll be up this way, or in Richlands on Friday niight, let me know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •