Thread: Busted Pants causes Accident.

Busted Pants causes Accident.

I don't know if this should be here, but im gonna post it. It was kind of funny i thought.
    I was working today in Tazewell Co.
    A nice looking young woman gets out of her sports car and starts across the road at the intersection.
    Whatever she has in her hand drops and takes off, she is pursuing it. When she steps on it, she bends over to pick it up.
    Well her pants rip big time exposing her backside and her thongs.
    This led to one woman sitting at the red light getting rear ended by two oncoming males, who well i think were ashamed to admit why they couldn't stop.
    I know that may a bit in bad taste but it was funny. I had to stop and make sure no one was injured and i put out some flares. And waited till police officers arrived, it was funny watching the two young men try to explain to the officers, yet both knew i knew the real reason... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Busted Pants causes Accident.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    and i put out some flares.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know that is what they were calling it now a days!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hahahah, I love it. I would have rear ended her, i mean the cars too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I reckon it would be better to rear end than T-Bone!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The maintenance man at my last job in Blacksburg did the same thing.
    While gazing at a young nearly nekkid jogging co-ed he plowed his heavy-duty Dodge service truck into a sedan.
    Yeah - he got the ticket for that one.

I nearly wrecked one day (from laughter) while driving on main street near Doc Roberts tire. I noticed a man on a bench staring at 2 young ladies walking in the same direction I was driving. I follow his gaze and see they're wearing very short cheerleader-type skirts. One of the girls' backpacks slipped a bit and she hiked it back up. when she did that it caught her skirt and pulled it completely up over her rear. The girl wasn't wearing so much as a thong!
    Why didn't she feel a draft?? And why did she wear that skirt without underwear!!?
    You'll shoot your eye out.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I remember being in High School and Mike Goforth did the same exact thing in downtown Wise. He thought he saw his girlfriend, turned his head to the left and then forward, and BAM, rear end job.

I honestly got a kick out of the two young guys, trying to explain how it happened. As i left i just smiled at one and he smiled and dropped his head.
    Oh and the young lady. Well with all the commotion, she scooted back to her car and left. Which left me with one question. Was those seats leather or not. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]