Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: censored

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    censored

    [censored] shit [censored] [censored] slut [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] queer [censored] dick pussy lesbian [censored] piss [censored] [censored] [censored] bonk cack [censored]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: censored

    is there a list of words that are censored somewhere I was just trying to figure out which words I can say and I can't?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: censored

    you have to call EARMUFFS.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: censored

    My eyes are bleeeeeeding!
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: censored

    I swear to God, I really thought about doing this earlier, but I just had a feeling someone would try to have me banned. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    btw, sticking to the subject, the curse filter is a real monster these days.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: censored

    LOL- when I saw it censored d y k e then I got curious as to what other words it would censor, but hey at least I did it on the old timers forum and not the non sports even though I did think about it didn't want to ruffle anymore feathers.

    btw I don't really have that bad of a potty mouth I tend to say a certain four letter way too much though.

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: censored

    sex, [censored], balls, [censored], beaver, tits, snatch, cooter, [censored], pecker, [censored], testicals, [censored], nympho, poop, crack-snacker, butt-pirate, [censored]-bag, porno, fudge-packer, hoebag, jerkoff, poontang, [censored]-assassin,

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: censored

    [censored]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: censored

    I'm working on tweaking it some, most of it was setup but some wasn't done and some I didnt think was that bad or needed off
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: censored

    You kids and your new-fangled profanity.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •