Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Jeez......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Jeez......

    Im such a loser.

    I had no idea this forum even existed.

    Bastards kept me outta the loop too long.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jeez......

    We tried. I just want to know who the hell told you. I'll get them, I don't care who it is. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jeez......

    I just got on today, and BOOM, it was there.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jeez......

    This place is for the Brokeback Mountain fans!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jeez......

    So, I guess Rock is the one who screwed up and let you in. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

    In all honesty, I guess you bothered me enough on the other boards that I didn't get a chance to miss you here.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jeez......

    How can you NOT miss me?
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jeez......

    I was just thinking...we're usually head to head on the sports forum, then we're defending each other on the non-sports. You just don't fit the mold of a typical bammer I guess. You're not a homophobe, not a racist, I'd be willing to bet you have the majority of your teeth. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jeez......

    I didnt a)know you werent here and b)of age
    Hope I wasnt wrong
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jeez......

    [ QUOTE ]
    I was just thinking...we're usually head to head on the sports forum, then we're defending each other on the non-sports. You just don't fit the mold of a typical bammer I guess. You're not a homophobe, not a racist, I'd be willing to bet you have the majority of your teeth. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yep he keeps em in a jar by his bed when he sleeps! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jeez......

    Just read some of his posts on the sports forum. He's only 10.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •