Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

.....I'm disturbed

Chubz has got to be a huge attention hog or just someone that any day you'll hear killed 7 in a parking lot and not be shocked....
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

The_Sage

Re: .....I'm disturbed

my point exactly with my comment on the 4th... in another thread

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just wish he would stop posting. People like him ruin the forum.

Perhaps the title of this thread should be "Chubz' disturbed"? I'm thinking he is low on anti-depressants? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It would be safer to lock him down, but not as funny.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wowwwww....I just watched his videos. Seriously, he gives me the creeps.

How many young men his age are making vids like that? Oh yeah, the ones that end up killing people one day.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exactly. At least there won't be lots of comments about how he was so quite, so normal...
    remind me where he lives so I can make sure to avoid any places, he goes....I'm guessing Walmart is dangerous [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    Wowwwww....I just watched his videos. Seriously, he gives me the creeps.

How many young men his age are making vids like that? Oh yeah, the ones that end up killing people one day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chubz is not the one you need to be worried about, his type is way to scared to do anything other than hide behind his computer or a mask and make retarded vids like this. I would imagine in person he is the loudmouth has to have a better story type.
    The quiet keep to themselves and don't say much type that just sets and plots and plans and keeps notes on who gets on there nerves are the trouble.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

People just keep feeding him so to say. I say just ignore him and don't give him the fuel to burn
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

I agree with you. Anyone that wears a mask and makes videos of himself strapping a dolls hands together as if he were captured and then shooting the doll [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img] My thoughts of this guy is he must be real ugly. 1. He always wears a mask
    2. He has all this time on his hands so obviously girls have nothing to do with him [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]