Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: What PVFAN thinks he has on me

Another old man who stick his nose where he it doesn't belong. You let some guy get on here and tell you your going to hell and lets see how you respond. You were not even brough up in this yet you respond, why? Go back to Appy and continue to think that other schools are holy and yours isn't and the world is out to get you. I like you LPDFTBL, but you get on here and stir up problems to, I've had encounters with adult posters on this board who have shown me pm's where you were trying to fight them. Now, thats real mature, aint it? Keep going boys, I'm telling all I know on this [censored] thing now.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Really send them to me and show them to me.

No PVFAN. I like you. But you are a bit immature.

If anything. I'm telling you and biggin and others what evidently some won't tell you.

Your a teenage man with an attitude of i will dominate and i am right. Well no your not always right. I at may age am not always right.

No you didn't get rid of Coach Crockett at PV. He was set to give it up. I know his wife Shelli. She told me this herself. The principal at the time even ask him to reconsider. He said no. It was time for a change. His resignation was not even turned in for two weeks after he signed it. See you don't know all you think.

You will learn that in time.

But send me those PM's. I want to see them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The user is no longer here cause people like you ran them off. Your an old man who thinks because I'm old I'm always right. You had the nerve to call me a liar about my gpa on here when I graduated high school, after I stated that you could do poorly in one subject and graduate in Honors. To prove your dumbass wrong I had to post a picture of my diploma, I'm not always right I understand that. But I've been told I'm going to Hell and being made fun of by people who have admitted to doing far worse than I have. I'm not Biggin so dont bring him into this, he's my friend but he's not me. Were two different people, if you've got a problem with him talk to him not me. Go post something else about Dawg pride or heritage since that seems to be your favorite subject of choice and that only shows up in football season. Glad to see an old man still feels like a high schooler, yet he calls a 20 year old man inmature. Great post LPDFTBL. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

You ask for it. I may be old. But one thing i have learned is humility.
    You pushed a person to tell something on themselves. Then that was not enough. So get mad or learn. That is up to you.
    I like you, but i hate the personality, that comes out and makes a fine young man, turn into a vulture.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I took the high road with you and your situation, was extremely classy about it. MUCH more than you would have been me. Anybody who says otherwise is sadly mistaken.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Read his entire post, he's accusing me of breaking the law. Yet I'm a vulture according to a man, who has tried to fight people on here like literally with his fist. A man who has called me a liar, and I proved wrong at the time I was 17 years old. I hate the personality of an old man who likes to think because he's an old man he knows everything in the world, thats a fine personality to have. Good luck old timer, I wouldn't try to fight people for to much longer your getting older might not able to swing the dukes like you used to.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pot calling the kettle black there bud

Difference being, I have the ability to say that my crap stinks, unlike you. As far as the superbowl thread, if you think that razzing on you in a jesting manner (which was obvious)was judging you, then you have thinner skin than I thought [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Send me the PM's showing that PVFAN.

You and Don have went back and forth. The man said what he did wrong. Yet you won't give it up. Is he to be crucified in the town square?

And i've not ask to fight no one. Send me the PM's. Or is that a stretch you need.

See when it comes to having to produce it can be hard to do.

I'm tired of the stupidity you and others do on here. For the sake of being right.

Send me the PM's and who their from. I have never ask anyone about fighting.

Your ego is hurt so now you make up something new?

You PM me civilly then put acquasation on here? Come on man. Get a grip. I like you but honestly give it up.

The man may of said somethings. But what he admitted doing was more than what he accused you of. Yet you attack me for saying more or less stop the crap. Geez.

Yet im old and know it all and im ready to fight the world. I don't think so.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    From what several have told me, he had a field day with me and my situation.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Dont go by "what others" tell you.
    How about just going back and reading everything? It's all still there (I assume). Do a search, or read the posts from that time frame. Just don't search for your name because I'm not sure anyone even used your name/user ID.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's impossible to produce when the user you sent it to had his account deleted, it's gone. Stupidity is making false claims when you have no clue, such as the GPA thing which I like that your dodging. My ego is not hurt at all, I'm making nothing up, your try to hide things but thats your deal not mine. Hide the skeltons Bobby, hide them!!!!!!! I'm not even going to touch some of the stuff you've put on here before.