Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Co-workers...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Co-workers...

    Ugh. I know we all have at least one that makes our eye twitch.

    I have one co-worker who uses words wrong ALL the time.
    She uses words wrong with clients, with us, with carriers we work with.

    Today's most commonly mis-used word:
    Ideal.

    "Do you have any ideals about that"
    "Can you come up with any ideals"
    "I just had an ideal"

    I have corrected her in the past (it was just the type of situation where correction was necessary). She might use it right for one day, then the next day it's "ideal ideal ideal."

    This isn't the only one she screws up, but it's just the one the grates on me the most.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Co-workers...

    That stuff kills me too. I hear ya on that. I absolutely hate people who type EMAILS IN ALL CAPS TOO.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Co-workers...

    Speaking of emails, this particular co-worker is also the one that forwards every spam email she gets. I look the stuff up on Snopes.com and send the links back to her. She still doesn't get the hint.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Co-workers...

    You work with a bright group of people huh? I've got a co-worker that sends every e-mail chain regarding getting a free gift certificate somewhere at some restaurant, or a free sum of money or something. Drives me batty.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Co-workers...

    It would take a week...
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Co-workers...

    I have you both beat LOL when I was still with Pittson we computerized the Train shipping manifests and tied the weights into the coal accounting system.....I got the job to training the field guys on how to use the new system (The old system was to hand wright the info and fax it in so they were NOT computer users) I had folks tring to move the mouse pointer by putting the mouse on the computer screen.....I can laugh about it now but I think I can trace my hair loos lack to that event LOL

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Co-workers...

    Ok. I'm speechless
    LOL
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Co-workers...

    The ones I hate are the religious spam mail...everyone of em is "we're right, everyone else is wrong..if you love god pass this to everyone in your address book"...lol..i just delete them.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Co-workers...

    One of the guys I work with keeps tally of how much work he has done compared to everyone else. With him there is no team work, just I! That pisses off alot of people.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •