Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Praxis I and II

Is your Praxis II history, or all Social Studies? I have a history degree, but hade to take the entire Social Studies Praxis II.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you're correct. it's social studies.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "While I'm staying at home with the baby " -off topic...and nosey [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] how is everybody sleeping?
    </div></div>

So far he's sleeping really well and is on about the same schedule everyday. His last feeding is around 1 a.m. and then he sleeps until 7 a.m. or so. The rest of the day is followed by 3-6 ounces of formula and 4-5 hours of sleep, he's staying up more now though for a few hours during the day... so far it's working out nicely, let's just pray he stays like this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GatorGirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you're correct. it's social studies. </div></div>

I think I just searched a few help resources online. The one I finally chose allowed you to print off an online study guide after you paid. Like I said, it had a high pass rate guarantee, but I didn't feel as though it helped a whole lot. But considering that test covers Geography, World History, U.S. History, Psycology, Government, etc. I would definitely advise purchasing some sort of study material.

I've worked with plenty of teachers who had to take these tests numerous times before they finally passed ir. Good luck with both of yours!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12