Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Text Away

393-7792

Lung, I would go with the HTC PPC6800 over the Blackberry. My wife had a Blackbery and got one of these and said it was twice the phone. Is a slider with full keyboard for easier texting, also has a camera. Had a few more features and a bigger screen than the Blackberry.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm still using a RZRv3 I got 2 years ago...and I still love it.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">393-7792

Lung, I would go with the HTC PPC6800 over the Blackberry. My wife had a Blackbery and got one of these and said it was twice the phone. Is a slider with full keyboard for easier texting, also has a camera. Had a few more features and a bigger screen than the Blackberry. </div></div>

That's a pretty nice looking phone. I never thought I'd text much but with doing these game scores and some other stuff I actually do a lot. It's a [censored] trying to text on a regular phone. That'd come in handy.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A guy that used to work at C'field loved that HTC.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have an ENV and love it. You flip it open for the keyboard to text. Only problem is I keep it in my front pocket and were the dialing keys are on the outside it will call people without me knowing it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have an ENV and love it. You flip it open for the keyboard to text. Only problem is I keep it in my front pocket and were the dialing keys are on the outside it will call people without me knowing it. </div></div>

Doesn't it have a keyguard lock on it. I have an LG Scoop with the flip out keyboard and when I close mine after like 10 seconds it locks the keypad automatically. You may have to activate it in your settings.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It does but all you have to do to unlock it is hit ok twice. Somehow it does and ends up dialing a contact.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah that sucks. I hate getting those calls and I always wonder if the person on the other line is running thru the woods trying to escape a serial killer [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] At least that is what it sounds like.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you like your Scoop? I went up there with the intent of getting one after they confirmed that all smart phones had to have the specific service. The salesman said about everyone comes back and talked me out of it.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12