Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post of the year....

I now nominate neutral88 for post of the year when he sent this in response to r13's defending of gay marriage due to his hospital stay and subsequent gay nurse.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everytime you start getting down in a dog-fight, you have to bring up the time you were sick don't you raider???

WE could be arguing over Strawberry Dousche having just a bit to fruity of a smell, and here comes Raider..."The reason I don't have a problem with it is when I was recieving treatments one of my lady nurses had used strawberry dousche earlier in the day, and I thought, you know, if she uses Strawberry Dousche, it must be alright....Then i found out Obama tea-bags in it nightly and I knew it was the next big thing"
    </div></div>
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Post of the year....

Thanks man, I try....Heck I kinda was mean, but he has used that in like 1,256 of his posts now...I hate to say it, but to tell the truth, I am starting to wonder if the sickness ever even existed....

The second funniest time he ever used it was when he said he was in favor of Universal Healthcare because he recieved it before at Saint Judes....
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just don't make the mistake of saying Shriner's hospital instead of St. Jude, he will then deny ever being in a hospital at all.

One other thing he makes posts hinting about his great conquests with girls and from what I've read on here he flames bigger than elton john. Is the fvcker a rope sucker or not?
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love how he brags about the ladiesth (said like Leon Phelps).
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gay marriage is one thing I don't agree with either. I think that gays should have some way of inheriting the belongings of deceased partners, be able to be the "next of kin" when they are sick, and be able to file thier taxes together the same a s a "married" couple. BUT, IMO marriage is an institution that has its roots in religion, and therefore should be set aside as religion intended it to be...a man and a woman.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....