Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: valour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    valour

    I have a question about this poster. Why did he join and post on none of the other forums except the religion forum? And looking at his posts, doesn't he sound an awful lot like pac-man/weedeater?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: valour

    I thought the same thing. After one of our heated discussions about a year ago, he asked me last year to "reveal" myself. So, at a PV home game last year I did just that. Turns out that he was as nice to me as he could be given the trash that he talked on here...he even offered to share his umbrella with me cuz it was raining...I declined cuz I think there's somethin flakey bout 2 guys standing under the same umbrella.. But still, Going by that my assessment of him is that in real life he seems to be an OK guy...but he does seem to have some online anger issues..lol. All in all, I think he's a decent person and I think he means well....just my opinion.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: valour

    Don't get me wrong, I know the guy too, and I think he is one "hell-of-a-person" in real life. But I am like you, I do think he comes across stubborn and mean-spirited online. When I called him out, I just wanted him to come forward and say it was him and that he has changed, but he didn't. I still think he is very likeabe in person, though.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: valour

    I know him pretty well, he was the ISS teacher at PVHS when I was there.
    If its the same person that is.
    The times I was in ISS during school, he never tried to preach or anything like that, but he could be a dick.
    He assumes total anomoninty online, which is foolish.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: valour

    Quote Originally Posted by sup-rbeast View Post
    I thought the same thing. After one of our heated discussions about a year ago, he asked me last year to "reveal" myself. So, at a PV home game last year I did just that. Turns out that he was as nice to me as he could be given the trash that he talked on here...he even offered to share his umbrella with me cuz it was raining...I declined cuz I think there's somethin flakey bout 2 guys standing under the same umbrella.. But still, Going by that my assessment of him is that in real life he seems to be an OK guy...but he does seem to have some online anger issues..lol. All in all, I think he's a decent person and I think he means well....just my opinion.

    Most guys are different here than they are outside of here. Me included.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: valour

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Most guys are different here than they are outside of here. Me included.
    haha not me, what you read is what you get! lol

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: valour

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    haha not me, what you read is what you get! lol

    I still hope to meet you one of these days. I have always like you on here.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: valour

    I'll say this...we don't have evidence that valour = pacman/hokiebird/weedeater. Not yet. BUT--if this cat is who we all think he is, then he eventually will mess up and show himself to be who he is. He's never failed in that aspect of posting on these boards. And when he does trip up, he'll be banned because the person with those personas of pacman/hokiebird/weedeater has been banned from the LPD Boards for life. Just because he sneaked back in due to HostBoard's open format doesn't mean he's gonna be allowed to post if/when it is revealed to any admin/mod that he is pacman/hokiebird/weedeater.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: valour

    Quote Originally Posted by CoeburnCane View Post
    I'll say this...we don't have evidence that valour = pacman/hokiebird/weedeater. Not yet. BUT--if this cat is who we all think he is, then he eventually will mess up and show himself to be who he is. He's never failed in that aspect of posting on these boards. And when he does trip up, he'll be banned because the person with those personas of pacman/hokiebird/weedeater has been banned from the LPD Boards for life. Just because he sneaked back in due to HostBoard's open format doesn't mean he's gonna be allowed to post if/when it is revealed to any admin/mod that he is pacman/hokiebird/weedeater.
    Hey, I say let him on. I think that he may have chilled on his temper toward you, Rock, and the other mods, besides, the only thing he has posted on is the religion forum. But, ultimately, is ya'll's decision. Personally, I think he could be quite entertaining. This board needs some excitement.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: valour

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_centennialdawg View Post
    Hey, I say let him on. I think that he may have chilled on his temper toward you, Rock, and the other mods, besides, the only thing he has posted on is the religion forum. But, ultimately, is ya'll's decision. Personally, I think he could be quite entertaining. This board needs some excitement.
    It's a slippery slope. We let him back on, we have to let all the other users we've banned for life back on. Some of you have been around long enough to see some users that have come on here and done nothing but cuss people out on threads, threaten them, and some have even tried to escalate the situation outside of the boards. If he gets let back on to our knowledge, then we have to let everyone back on, then the cycle starts again w/us getting flooded w/PM's of "this user should be banned for life, he's ruining the board"...just for a little excitement.

    Think long-term people.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •