Could this be the rainiest football season in a long time? I loved playing in it, but officiating tends to stink in it.
Could this be the rainiest football season in a long time? I loved playing in it, but officiating tends to stink in it.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Gonna get those white knickers all muddy!!! It could be worse, you could have gotten "Barbara" Erghott as one of your crew a few years ago.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Wow, I have feeling its gonna say that for Ewing tonight and Sandlick tomorrow too
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
No doubt it will affect the games (how they are played if not the outcome)
I got to see both Appy and Kellys field last weekend and BOTH were a mess both may need to be resoded after tonight LOL
Appy's field would have to be sodded first in order to be "resodded", Counts...lol
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks