Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Biggin'...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Biggin'...

    new Venture Bros. tonight at midnight.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin'...

    dude, it was the best one ive seen ever.

    the whole angle was just awesome.

    i dont want to wait a week

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin'...

    It was good because the charactors are awesome, but it was kind of hard to follow. It was like watching an episode of Lost. Brock was young and ripped, then old and fat. I'll be happy when it gets back into the regular flow of things.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin'...

    I kind of enjoyed it like that, seeing a glimpse of the future.

    Seeing Brock look like a fat 70's porn actor was hilarious.

    Will they finish that storyline Sunday?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin'...

    I'd say that they'll go back to the more episodic style than continue on with this. Most of the episodes have been more indepenent and haven't followed a continuing story. I had a feeling this might take some digesting when I read this from Jackson last night....

    "And really...set that Tivo...because this premiere is a strange one that might require additional viewings to fully comprehend. But we're terribly proud of it. The only hint I'll give you as to how to mentally navigate this episode's convoluted timeline is: keep an eye on Hank's hair."

    So, I've got it on the DVR (would have anyway) so I can disect it later.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biggin'...

    yeah Hank is the only one that I was able to follow the storyline, he gave it away with the changes.

    The part I most enjoyed was the comic book storyline, with Brock being the hero.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •