Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: license stolen

Quote Originally Posted by sup-rbeast View Post
    I don't know what they told you guys in orientation, but the natives don't like "Hali Boy" over there...be cautious. Before I got back from there I was in the fight of my life.
    Was this the locals only bar you kept trying to get into. You can thank Matt for that story.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    Was this the locals only bar you kept trying to get into. You can thank Matt for that story.
    That Samoan bashed me in the back of the head at a flea market held in the parking lot of the Pro Bowl and pretty much had his way until I got him off me. My whole face was bashed pitiful...but I never saw the initial punch cuz the guy just walked up behind me and hit me..and I'd say he went 300-350 lbs. I found him in that local bar a couple weeks later after I had healed up and returned the favor with a glass ash tray (that was about 12 inch in diameter..one of those with a big thick bottom) to the back of the noggin....and then I stomped til they threw me out the exit. But, the exit happened to be next to the entrance, so I immediately ran back through the entrance and kicked him right between the eyes for good measure. Then I got carted off to jail and my Sgt. had to come get me. I never had no more trouble outta that guy again tho. Matt sometimes mis-tells it...haha
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12