Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The LPD

Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    I really think nobody is that good which is why you have seen what you have. The best team in Region D is GC and they are a far cry from what I would consider a good team.
    Exactly...there isn't a team in Region D that is capable of winning state. The whole region is mediocre at best. In the districts and regions that made for some good football. But, for instance, take the LPD. The season was exciting, the playoffs aren't gonna be...even if a team does make it to state, it'll be a long ride home. I know Appy had a 5-5 team in 89 that won state, and I know Jonesville had one with a similar record win state the year before...but that was a different breed of player than we have now...so, IMO it'll not happen for anyone this yea
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The LPD

Agreed. I think D1 can compete at the state level because D1 seems to be in a rebuilding or down mode statewide, but they're not going to win. Whoever makes it from D2 to state is going to get waxed.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12