Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yo lung

12/28 cannot come soon enough, i'm sure you may have seen this already, but im pretty fuckin excited..just hope my car doesnt get towed in D.C. this time..

From Clutch's myspace:

"During the shows between Christmas and New Year's Eve, we will be performing the entire Clutch Self Titled Album, as well as a smattering of other songs depending on our mood that night. As you may know, this was our second album and was originally released in 1995. "
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Yo lung

I haven't looked at tour dates in a while. Is it at 9:30? If so, that's an awesome place to see the show.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea man at 9:30
    seen them there last year around the same time..wouls love to be able to make the new years show, recording for a future dvd release that night plus a lot of shit being given away
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by knight_67 View Post
    recording for a future dvd release that night plus a lot of shit being given away
    I've heard that line before. I've went to a dozen of those shows and none of them ever make the cut.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha, ahh, fuck goin to jersey tho..ill stick with dc..that shits bad enough as it is tho

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

charlotte show was nice man, got the S/T a;bum played in its entirety, plus some more good ones..
    from what i remember, great show..kind of went wayyyyy overboard with the alcohol at this one though