Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: 2010 Fantasy Baseball

yeah, P will be fine, it will give you the same stats for a SP as it would if you had a starter in the Starting Pitcher slot.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

After a few weeks I am sitting in 2nd.

My pitching staff is phenomenal so far this year, my hitting, not so much. As of today I sit as follows out of 10 teams.

Runs - Tied for 1st
    HR - Tied for 1st
    RBI - 1st with next team 20 back
    SB - 10th
    AVG - 10th
    OPS - 8th

W - 1st with 43, next best 33 then 24 in 3rd
    L - 1st with 7, next best is 15
    SV - 9th
    K's - 3rd
    ERA - 1st with a 2.25 ERA that is amazing, next best 3.46
    WHIP - 1st with a 1.10

So on the year my pitching staff is 43-7 with a 2.25 ERA, next best would be 33-15 Basement Buccos, his era is 3.68, and after that the next best record is 24-19 with a 4.04 ERA.

My pitchers may blowup this week but so far they have been phenomenal, now if I can get my hitters to hit a little better.

Really competitive so far this year, much more so than last year. 15.5 games back is the most.

On to week 6
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i like my chances, my team is hitting absolutely terrible, and the injury bug has kinda gotten my now.

once i get some guys off teh DL, and somebody starts hitting, ill be okay. im in third, like 5 games back, but that can change quick. i got rocked last week, but its only one week.

ive had a couple rough outings, but i still like my pitching as well, i have faith in my big three with sabathia hernandez and josh johnson.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My team sucks; if you guys let me win this year something is wrong. The defending champion will not go down without a fight though.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Biggin your going down this week. Also, I think I have finally found my fantasy baseball niche. I killed everyone in a league last year and am well on my way to domination this year. Out of a possible 176 points I have 152.5 in that league right now. Only 1 person is remotely close.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Only good thing about my team is I have relief pitcher who is on track to get 33 WINS this season. Although i do have Andre Ethier, who is puttin up some dang good numbers.

PVFan I need to catch up with ya sometime. Got some cash for ya. Been meaning to get out to a baseball game, but just had too much going on. Especially since my my dad fell off the roof and broke his hip.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123