Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Tragic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Tragic

    Guys, please keep Josh Ridings' family in your thoughts and prayers.

    He was a 19 or 20 year old kid that passed away in a horrible car accident Saturday night. He was a great kid, extremely nice and very helpful, would have gave you the shirt off his back. Its a terrible tragedy, I hope his family is okay.

    One more, please keep Jeremiah Bledsoe and his mother Mary in your thoughts and prayers, his father Ralph Bledsoe passed away Saturday. Jeremiah is developmentally disabled, and his dad was the one who took care of Jeremiah for the most part.

    Rough weekend.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tragic

    you got it
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tragic

    ?

    You said Saturday night. It wasn't Saturday during the day was it? My mom left my house and went by the overlook and there was a bad wreck at the intersection. I saw Monday that they've had the accident investigators up there checking out the scene. My mom called when she got home and was pretty shook up. She said it didn't look like whoever was in the car (pulling out from the old Valley Road) could have survived.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tragic

    Jeremiah - this kid isn't a huge Jeff Gordon fan is he? there is a kid that I swear his name is Jeremiah that is developmentally disabled that has been coming into work for years and always with some Jeff Gordon stuff on, mostly a cap.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tragic

    It was Saturday day just before 1pm.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tragic

    Intersection of Powell Valley Rd (610) and US23, shortly after noon.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tragic

    Josh Ridings was dating a young friend of mine. She's about as devestated as possible, of course. His brother posted updates on Josh's Facebook account for those who hadn't heard about the wreck. So, so tragic.

    That intersection always freaks me out when I'm driving that way. I don't like it.
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tragic

    I use to work with Josh Riding's father. They are very good people, please do keep the family in your thoughts and prayers.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •