Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Other Forum

Got banned from there last week for a week for stating my mind on some of their postings on the eligibility of Appy's athletes if they decided to go to Norton instead of going to the school that the SB designated for them to go to when they close Appy down. LPDFTBL posted a reply from Mr. Zimorski, who he apparently wrote to him about the eligibility and he posted his reply. Then another poster said that they could go anywhere they wanted and play as long as a waiver was given to them to play sports there. I stated that Norton was in and of itself a totally different system and I did not think that our super(Dr. Perry) would give a waiver for them to play sports. Needless to say, it got all out of hand and I got banned. Go there and read for yourself and see what they are writing. You don't have to sign in. Just when you get there, go to the sports forum and click on the Appy athletes thread. You will get a laugh.

BTW, on of them (dog78) also posts on here, don't know who he is but what I can gather, he is from Appy, works in Clintwood, and his wife is also a teacher, who he says is about to lose her job because of this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Other Forum

What is the website?
    When you become senile, you won't know it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone who wants the link can PM centennialdawg and get it from him. Don't post it on here though. I don't want to give Bobby any excuse to try to hop back on here and cause trouble, especially as hamstrung as we are with moderation tools.

So--please--don't link the other board to any threads on here. If someone PM's you for it--fine.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't worry, I would never degrade this forum(even with all its shortcomings) by posting the link on here. I will tell you this, he does come on here some still, just haven't found out what his nick is.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nevermind
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CoeburnCane View Post
    I don't want to give Bobby any excuse to try to hop back on here and cause trouble
    LOL, does he really bother people this bad?
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    LOL, does he really bother people this bad?
    You just had to be around on here back when he made his grand exit to really understand how much of a problem he was for everyone. It's hard to explain.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was here. It's just funny that people still talk shit about him...he would prolly stomp a mudhole in some people's ass if he ever got that smack talk to his face. Bobby comes from a long line of hard men, and the apple don't fall far from the tree, believe you me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do like Bobby, I really do. He just has some, for lack of a better term, odd but revealing ideas on some things, such as this whole consolidation fiasco. The other forum, overall, wouldn't be so bad if the admins would allow for a more lively discussion on the threads.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i like bobby, in real life. he was a great mentor to me at a young age and helped me with some bad anger issues. BUT the way he exited this forum and spoke about people who liked him and trusted him really bothered me. At one point in time he pretty much started a rumor about me being o steroids in here knowing that i was busting my ass to get my results. he didnt do it intentionally but a lack of thinking on his part got that rumor mill turning. He came off as a bad person to a lot of people but he really isnt a bad guy at all. just a lot of people got their feelings hurt and he was behind most of it.
    Cant we all just get along?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast