Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Other Forum

Im not trying to start shit, but I doubt many people are scared of He Who Shall Not Be Named. If he is trying to fight people because of some internet talk, he really is a moron. He didnt care for me, AT ALL, but theres nothing I said on here that I wouldnt say to his face every time.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    I was here. It's just funny that people still talk shit about him...he would prolly stomp a mudhole in some people's ass if he ever got that smack talk to his face. Bobby comes from a long line of hard men, and the apple don't fall far from the tree, believe you me.
    You're the 2nd person in a week to "warn" all of us about this stuff, so I'll give you the same reaction I gave to the other person. Let Bobby try something. He's threatened it for YEARS, and yet nothing. I don't think anyone on here has much to worry about. Regardless, the reality is, if he tried to settle a dispute like his ancestry of hard men did--it would end pretty badly for him. An injury from a punch or a broken bone can heal pretty easily. A court case and damages can cripple the offender for years. That's not me "talking shit", that's me framing reality up for you and whoever else takes that back to him. He wants to handle things like a child, maybe someone can show him how consequences happen in the grown-up world.

And really, if nothing else--no one "talks shit" about him on here. His name pops it's ugly head on the board once in a blue moon, and I do my best (as do the other mods) to keep his name off these boards and any talk of his board off of here. That way, there's no way we're dogging him out directly and we're not promoting his board on here. It's a win-win.

You know, the crazy thing is that Bobby and I got along really well when I first joined the LPD Forums back around 2002'ish. He would carry on a conversation and not make things personal. He was a model poster and really cared about his fellow board members--I mean, took a personal stake, would ask about personal life goings-on and really be concerned for his fellow man. I admired that in him, and had zero problems with him.

Somewhere along the way, he started trying to play people in the background against each other, and then act innocent when those folks found it out and called him on it instead of manning up to the drama. His posts became more and more absurd, making next to no sense. He became really hateful, and a lot of his personal demons came to the surface (much publicized drinking problems,for one), and it affected his personality as a poster on here. He set out to make former friends his enemies (like me), just because we wouldn't do his bidding against other posters that he disagreed with that weren't breaking any board rules. Somehow--that got transformed into a personal vendetta against him by the moderation and certain posters. Eventually, he started breaking board rules, questioning every move that moderation made, and he was the first one to come up with the whole "clique" (or in his words, "click") idea that there was a certain core of people on the forum out to get him and only him b/c he "stood up for what was right", when to those paying attention--he was clearly in the wrong.

It ended in his own paranoid delusional lunacy, and didn't end well for him on this board. That's really "it" in a nutshell. Now, I nor anyone else on here that I know of ever personally threatened the man. BUT--did we back down from his own unprovoked threats towards us? No. Because when you lay down for someone who tries to bully you and threaten you, you appease and reward that behavior. We weren't about to do that on here.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CC you are just saying that because you were in the "click" hahah

I never really had many problems with Voldemort until the very end and every discussion we had I got called stupid and naive because I was 30 years younger than him.

Rocky has vouched for him before and I believe what Rocky says, I truly do. But for Voldemort to sell Rocky down the river showed me that he wasnt as transparent as he claimed.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just out of curiosity, have any of you been to the other forum and seen the post I am talking about? I got banned for a week on a post in which I plainly stated the facts and was ostracized for it plainly because I just stated the fact.

And Rocky, I know what he did and that was totally wrong. I am not taking up for him and his actions in no way. I just stated that I like him, I like all people. Yeah, he did get pretty bad there in his last days on here. He has found a place where he can get people to "buy" into his propaganda as most of the posters on there have.

Like I said in the first post, go to that forum and just read what has been going on there. Hell, r13 would have a "field day" on there with them. I wonder if he has been there yet?

And CC, I hope you weren't refering to me taking up for him on here, I just said I liked him. I am in no way taking up for him. I don't take up for him on there either. I don't moderate on that board any longer, haven't in over 2 years because of some health issues I had and I found out quickly that I didn't really "fit" in with the others on there because my views were totally different than anyone else on there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    And CC, I hope you weren't refering to me taking up for him on here, I just said I liked him. I am in no way taking up for him. I don't take up for him on there either. I don't moderate on that board any longer, haven't in over 2 years because of some health issues I had and I found out quickly that I didn't really "fit" in with the others on there because my views were totally different than anyone else on there.
    I wasn't--I was referring to a PM I received from someone else who apparently is a B.O.B (Buddy of Bobby).

You moderating on that board before hasn't left my mind, but if you've learned that the grass wasn't greener on that side--then more power to ya. At least you can think for yourself over here and have little to no problems as long as you follow board rules. Over there--who knows what will happen.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12