Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Holy Shit...

no posts here since July. This used to be the place to be.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Holy Shit...

Hamstring injuries suck.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So you're injured? We had a back judge trip over his own feet and end up on his ass in between plays last night. Pretty funny. He was an old guy so there was that second of "did he have a heart attack?".
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cain broke a 90 yard TD with 2:20 to go which ended up tieing it up after the 2pt conversion. I was with him till about the Haysi 25 and I felt like I was shot. I then drug my leg close to the end zone and gave a signal. Moved to umpire the last 2 minutes and OT. I have a feeling I will be the U for a couple of games.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sore as hell this morning. Ran the ball in and out for the JV game at Union Thursday night, as well as dragging water hog everywhere. Then ran up and down the sidelines last night for punts and the one long run we had.

Gotta burn those pregame spaghetti dinners and halftime honey buns off somehow.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NotSoSilentBob View Post
    Ran the ball in and out for the JV game at Union Thursday night
    A Union fan I know was bragging on the little qb you guys had. He said the kid was awesome and that Union should have lost the game. Said they were lucky to get a 1 point win.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I heard it was a wild game Thursday night. Glad I went to TS instead of there to help as I about did.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    A Union fan I know was bragging on the little qb you guys had. He said the kid was awesome and that Union should have lost the game. Said they were lucky to get a 1 point win.
    He's a bit small for a 9th grader, but has a lot of potential. Doesn't get rattled and can throw it pretty well. He almost took a KO to the house too.

We had three TD's called back for holding, so yeah, we did pretty well against Union.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn stripes, I didn't know you were reffing the TW game. You weren't the one making all the shitty calls were you? LoL
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Id like to have brought quite a few people down to the level they acted the other night. Some of the worst sportsmanship I have ever experienced, but unfortunately, its not uncommon at TW. I have good friends down there as well, so please don't feel like I am lumping everyone in the same pile, because that is far from the case. 24 is one of the dirtiest players ever to grace a football field.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast