Below is from Volquest and is good news if you ask me. I sent UTVols a message Saturday night saying that if I had to see Simms take another snap in that uniform I was going to puke. Luckily, the next drive they put Worley in to hand off. Also, great news in there on Teague. >>>>>>>>>>>

Derek Dooley is expected to announce at his weekly media day appearance on Monday around noon that Justin Worley will be the Vols' starting quarterback moving forward, beginning with Saturday's home game against South Carolina, Worley's home-state school and a program that did not actively recruit the 2010 Gatorade National Player of the Year.

Worley already has moved into the first-team quarterback role, multiple sources told VolQuest.com on Sunday evening. Worley worked with the first-team offense during Sunday's light practice session and was informed by coaches that he would be the planned starter Saturday night against the nationally-ranked Gamecocks barring any unforeseen changes.

Further, we expect that Worley will be given every opportunity to retain the starting spot for the remainder of the season or until incumbent injured starter Tyler Bray can return from surgery on his thumb. Bray would face an uphill battle to return this season, but UT has maintained a four-to-six-week timetable for Bray's return, and there remains some outside hope/optimism that Bray could possibly return by the Kentucky game. That, again, would be a best-case scenario and nothing at all considered anything even being planned for at this point.

The 6-4, 200-pound Worley is a midterm enrollee from Rock Hill, S.C., who rewrote his state's and some national passing records. Worley has impressed with his ability to absorb the Vols' playbook since he arrived on campus in January. At this point, however, it appears that Worley will become the Vols' third different starting quarterback in four games and will have the opportunity to retain the post for the remainder of the regular season or until Bray can return.

In other expected depth chart shuffling, look for rookie CB Justin Coleman to continue to reemerge in the Vols' lineup. Coleman made a couple of nice plays against Alabama and has battled diligently through his early-season struggles. Coleman, Izauea Lanier and Prentiss Waggner would be the Vols' top three cover men, with Art Evans and Eric Gordon perhaps in the mix beyond them. Marsalis Teague has effectively been benched, we are told. And Rod Wilks could continue to battle Brent Brewer for more time at strong safety, while Brian Randolph has essentially entrenched himself as the Vols' starting free safety for the remainder of the season, barring injury.

The Vols had a few nicks and dings coming out of the game, including Tauren Poole leaving Bryant-Denny Stadium with an ice-pack on his right ankle/foot, and some guys got some additional rest on Sunday, but the Vols are optimistic from an injury standpoint that everyone should be ready to go by Saturday night.