Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Phil Robbins

Get your ass out of retirement and come coach at Central. I've been reserved this year,but this was the worst defensive football team that I have seen. Jason Mullins did not want to be the HC,and I feel for him and the tough spot he was put in,but great guys don't always make great coaches,and he allowed the stooges on his staff to call the shots and our defense suffered because of it. I'd love to see Jason stay as defensive coordinator (he did good job with us at JJK). I really feel for the seniors on this squad (they deserved better),and really hope that the kids coming up get a decent staff to see what they can do. I put this on this restricted forum because more than anything,I needed to vent to the more mature crowd I suppose (extremely frustrated right now)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Phil Robbins

Tough to coach kids with little talent. There are a few kids on that team that are athletic but you cannot make something out of nothing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Central is by far not the most talent-laden team in the state,but anybody who has seen them play can blatantly see that they aren't being helped by the coaching staff. The lack of disclipline,lack of execution,blocking,tackling...etc has ALOT to do with coaching
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What was the actual final?
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nevermind, found it.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can understand unchained. It pains me to watch TW play and see the coaching staff let them down. Their playbook probably fits on the back of a postcard. And then they have a couple of boys on that team that can't go a game without at least 2 personal fouls a game, one today that killed their momentum and their spirit. But I absolutely agree, great guys do not make great coaches.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Any chance on B.I. coming back?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SBG View Post
    I can understand unchained. It pains me to watch TW play and see the coaching staff let them down. Their playbook probably fits on the back of a postcard. And then they have a couple of boys on that team that can't go a game without at least 2 personal fouls a game, one today that killed their momentum and their spirit. But I absolutely agree, great guys do not make great coaches.
    24 get a couple yesterday?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    any chance on b.i. Coming back?
    Zero!!!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1inStripes View Post
    24 get a couple yesterday?
    You know it. TW was inside the 10 late in the 2nd down 14-0 when he gets one that put them in a goal to go situation out around the 20. On 4th down their pass was complete but the WR stepped on the line and was ruled out. Even if he had stayed in he wasn't in the endzone. That effectively killed a damn good drive that would have kept them competitively in the game. But it was such a shock to them all, coaches included, it just killed any spirit in them. IMO that stupid penalty cost them the game and their season. And to make it worse I saw what must have been an assistant coach patting him on the shoulder after the 4th down play as if to say hey it's ok. He'll no it's not ok. Don't pat that idiot on the shoulder or back. They should've benched him. Damn, he should've been kicked off the team a long time ago. And of course almost the entire TW crowd is booing and hollering about the kid not being out of bounds. He looked like he was to me. But if they knew anything they'd realize that the debate should never have had to be if 24 had not made the stupid penalty. Oh well, getting upset won't change what's passed. I just hope his being gone helps them next season.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast