Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Disappointed...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Disappointed...

    I think the girls forum has been more active than the guys today lol
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Disappointed...

    uhoh man you been peeping in the girls forum?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Disappointed...

    Nope but I can see it, and I can see new post at "whatever time" and such and it changes a lot more than this one has

    Actually I will go there still for the next day or 2, but only under one heading, where I'm trying to help and make sure they got the inviting people and such down and all is behaving. I havent seen it updated today so I hadnt went there

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Disappointed...

    Smarty has been on there all day talkin' must be some interesting stuff going on or something.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Disappointed...

    I just noticed they have had posts..

    I went on there and put the post about the avatars and upcoming rule changes...and saw numbers but i dont remember what the subjects were, like I told them, there is no way I can find to remove it off my list, just I'll not violate them...i mean hell if i want to violate them, I can go under admin, switch become user and become them and be there, i dont wanna do that. where's the fun in that, i mean then people dont trust you, get pissed, etc
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Disappointed...

    [censored] man you oughta spy on what they are saying and let us know lol.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Disappointed...

    hey rock, speaking of avatars....is there a way where avatars could be available only on the men's forum or is that option all or nothing (everyone has them or no one has them, in other words)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Disappointed...

    [ QUOTE ]
    Smarty has been on there all day talkin' must be some interesting stuff going on or something.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    She has been on there with my wife most of the day.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Disappointed...

    so I've heard, sounds like trouble to me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •