Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some People.

Some People.

Sometimes I like to fire up the teams before they play even the fans or try to.

But one thing i have found. You can never get past some people on here. No matter they still have to try to be, well what ever they are.

Never have understood a few. Even when they should learn humility they still love to show their back side.

I guess if anything. I've learned there is some who just love to hate and honestly they have no reason why.

Figure from now on. Instead of taking the high road and being a decent person. Maybe it wouldn't hurt for folks to know the truth about some who think, their crap don't stink.

What is sad. You stand up for some and what do they do. Come right back and try to stick it to you. I guess it shows who are your friends and who aren't. I have some good friends here. And i have some that i have learned, well their friends when it's up to them. Other than that. Forget you and i'll use an alternate nick to try to say something to you or about you.

Pitiful for a bunch of grown ups. And for some who say their men?

Personally i try to avoid people i don't like in life and here, on this forum. I have learned there is some on here you can't joke with and you can't befriend in any way. Their to astute for themselves and many that know them.

Honestly it's a handful of people who have caused some to leave this forum. It's middle aged adults and some they influence, that well have forced some to just quit and some having so many nicknames, well it's become a forum of my opinion rules.

My opinion is my opinion. I don't try to push it down no one's throat. But i will say where i stand.

Some here. If they were worth what they thought they were. Hell we'd all be rich. Want to fix a few problems here. Fix a few who well try to rule the forum. Me i am here to have fun and say a few things i consider to be my opinion. But not to have to hear from some kind of over zealous, i'm right and your wrong no matter what. Even if im wrong Im right.

Some need to clean up their own yards before they get into others yards.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Some People.

Are you on crack or something? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

No. Honestly just tired of the way some always have to attack any thing some say on here. Or i guess just certain folks.

Too many with that self righteous attitude. And so much crap in their lives, well you get it.

Some need to clean up their act before they begin to tell others what to do. Or how they should live and what kind of person they need to be.

And Rocketer and others keep asking why some leave. You can't voice yourself on here unless your underattack. Usually a hand full but if some say anything. Their wrong before they say it.
    Hell i've asked some why they left. Even told them if it was anything i said i apologize. But it comes back to one thing. The circle of friends destroys it. No one else can comment on anything or discuss anything, with out that hand full stepping in. And many know some on here have multiple nicks.
    People just get tired of always trying to say something and their comments being taken wrong, or their opinion don't matter.

You got some folks on here if you disagree with them. You automatically become their enemy. And they nag you until most just say to hell with it and leave.

And some of these folks doing it. They act so self righteous it's pitiful to have some of the worst skeleton's in their closets.

I don't know much but i can read. And when you read some you can tell some of the same posters no matter what nickname they switch to.

Want to send out emails about saving the forum. Well stop the others from ruining it, let all voice an opinion, without 4-5 ruling what is said and done. Right or wrong everyone has an opinion. On here if your not with a few. Well your out. And that is the truth and that is why many have left.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    Honestly just tired of the way some always have to attack any thing some say on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boy, if that isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black!

[ QUOTE ]
    And some of these folks doing it. They act so self righteous it's pitiful to have some of the worst skeleton's in their closets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again...you're one of the worst.

Honestly Bob you get away with everything. Because your a mod on the CD forum.
    You say some things that are very questionable. And not just on this part of the forum.
    I've asked a few and yeah that is what they say. About why they left. Not you but about the 4-5 in each little group that seem to run things.
    And what skeleton's do i have in my closet? Or am i self righteous. I don't think so. I've let a lot of what has been said on consolidation change my views of it.
    Do you know me at all?
    I don't think so.
    Since your the man, put it out there, if i am guilty i will say it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep, I get away with everything. Those $20 bills I send to Rock, Counts, and CoeburnCane every month really help.

[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Give me a [censored] break. Who gives a [censored] why people leave? It is a [censored] INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.

Yeah, gotta pump up muh team! Gotta give 'em a speech! WHOOO! GOTTA GET THEM DAWGS FAHRED UP AND READY TO PLAY!

If you're gonna say it, say it to the team, not a bunch of people on the internet. But then again, I doubt if that is possible...

Look, I know Tommy instilled a lot of pride in his team. But that was 25 years ago. Live in the now! Are you a coach? No. You may be Bulldog born and Bulldog bred, but all you are now is waiting to be Bulldog dead. Do you honestly think your message board diatribes FAHR UP the Dawgs? I'm sure Tommy and now Roger printed all of your stuff out and read it to the team every week before the game. Gotta get them old Dawgs involved too, right?

There's nothing wrong with supporting your alma mater. I've been to more TS games over the last 11 and a half years than I care to think about. But there is a line. And making speeches online, IMO, crosses that line.

Go ahead, post whatever you want, no skin off my back. I can just choose not to read it. Something I should have done with the jumbled mess that originated this thread.

But yeah, I get away with a lot. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Too bad Twin Springs can't inspire as much passion in their fans.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    Too bad Twin Springs can't inspire as much passion in their fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you've never seen a TS basketball game.

That said, I've never seen the TS stands clear. Even in last year's Arby's when Brentwood was up by 40+.

I'm not jumping on Appy the school or their supporters in general. Just getting something off my chest that has been there for a good long while.

Problem is you know nothing about respect. Your just you. Plain simple and to the point.
    And yeah you get away with a hell of a lot.
    More than most would. But you know what. Who the hell cares. No one here seems to. That is why some leave.
    Folks just like you and your don't give a [censored] attitude. You don't care who leaves, because the CD forum dies after football season is over.
    Whereas you come and mostly live here.
    Ever wonder why the CD forum dies? Could it be. Some who well are always here and well run their forum a little different.
    But come to this forum to do their crap. Because the other mod's on the CD won't let that crap fly. Must be nice. Can't say it there so i'll go there and say it. I know they will let me get by.
    And honestly this wasn't even about you. But since you want to jump in. Well you prove some of what i have said. The few run it.
    And that is why many have left this forum.
    Feel good about yourself. Your forum sucks, and you and a few others help run others off this forum.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

God bless all those loyal Twin Springs fans.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast