Any good recomendations out there. I gotta get the ol ball sack lines crimped off and open to suggestions. Everyone I have heard from says a Dr Jones in Bristol is real good. Thanks in advance![]()
Any good recomendations out there. I gotta get the ol ball sack lines crimped off and open to suggestions. Everyone I have heard from says a Dr Jones in Bristol is real good. Thanks in advance![]()
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
*cringing* my condolenses to ur "boys"
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Just pull out!!!
Or put it here-----> :mooning:
.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Just let me know when the procedure's final, I'll take away your rights to this board officially. :-)
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Have her get an IUD. Use a condom. Go anal. Do one of her friends. Anything except the "V word."![]()
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
R.I.P.:khan:
Bookmarks