Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just curious

It used to be interesting to find cam pictures or cam videos. At least to me, used to be a lot easier. Remember one of the sites had a way to go private and the hack was literally putting a semicolon at the end of the address.

Anyhow, on topic after thinking about that a few seconds.

4 questions

1)Does anybody have any good cam video sites that they use?

2)Has anybody here ever managed to coax someone into a good show? And if so, did you record it...and if so, I'll send you my email address (2 part question but so what)

3)If you didn't coax anybody, or I guess even if you did, has anybody ever found anybody they know on any site?

4)Since it's been awhile, have we had any good posts of any locals of late? Be they adult or just looking wow. It's bad that facebook has limits, because I think if it didn't, half the girls would just go ahead and post pictures...durn moral police lol

Anyhow, just a good/fun topic...and maybe someone will have a good story or 10
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Just curious

I'll answer myself

1)There was a stickamcam site, but it appears dead, and haven't looked lately.
    2)In the earlier days, coaxed some girl into one but lost it due to a hard drive failure years back...wish hard drive repair was cheaper lol
    3)Never found a local on any site, always hoped to. Guess the best ever was seeing girls you knew when the planet used to post wet t-shirt videos
    4)Not found anything good local

Oh the site that used to have the easy to beat private was spotlife, I remembered the name finally.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had a coworker accidentally post a picture of herself on facebook via her cellphone. I just happened to be on facebook at the right time I guess you could say.

*note to self, its a lot easier to remove pics from facebook from a computer than your cellphone. Thats what she said at least.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

With the number of phones, broken up with ex's, and the like, figure there has to be a healthy amount somewhere.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1inStripes View Post
    I had a coworker accidentally post a picture of herself on facebook via her cellphone. I just happened to be on facebook at the right time I guess you could say.

*note to self, its a lot easier to remove pics from facebook from a computer than your cellphone. Thats what she said at least.
    You're a dumbass if you didn't save that bad boy.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well you may know who the co-worker is, since I dont know, I wasn't gonna say that

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sadly I was at work when I saw it come across. I figured saving that to company file wouldn't be the smartest thing I have ever done. Believe me when I got home, I checked to see if it was still there or not.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08