-
Re: RNC
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7teen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'm not into fairness--I'm into what makes this country the global & personal economic model of the world again. </div></div>
http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/images/smiles/sm38.gif
Again?</div></div>
One word--Immigration. People wouldn't be building rafts out of cars to get here from Cuba or trying to jump the fence along the Mexican border DAILY unless we had something better than a lot of places in the world. </div></div>
True, yet you seem to think that reason needs to be renewed, hence your use of 'again'.
All I know is that the last eight years have been the best of my life. </div></div>
I'd have to agree. In my last 8 years, I've gone to and graduated college. Gotten married. Gotten a job. Had a kid. Gotten raises every year in my 5-6 years of work. bought a house. Sold it. bought a bigger house. Got another kid on the way. Wife has a job where she works 1/2 the time I do and makes the same as me.
All while Bush has been President. Do I wish gas prices were lower? Absolutely. I'm I struggling to get by? Nope. Doin' just fine! </div></div>
Unfortunately you arent the majority of America, so just because you are doing fine doesnt mean millions arent.
-
Re: RNC
Also, those that are doing fine could be doing a lot better. The weak dollar has resulted in higher costs all around. John McCain finally admitted it himself, that we are indeed in a recession. It's smoke and mirrors(stimulus plan) right now thats keeping the economy growing. Can we really afford to give handouts each year, ones that we have to borrow from other countries? Or even worst, print money out of thin air...further weakening the dollars value?
All this mudslinging is politics at it's lowest form. Lets just focus on the issues and we will be able to make the right choice for President.
-
Re: RNC
The candidates tax plans side by side, and how it will affect YOU. This is for the uninformed....and as you can see Obama is cutting taxes for the ones that need it most and raising taxes for those who seem to be pretty well off. So it's just the opposite of what we have had for the past 8 years, when the rich have gotten richer.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hQFy9C-miC.../baracktax.gif
-
Re: RNC
Some on here are pretty rich, so theyve liked the past 8 years. While the majority of America has suffered.
-
Re: RNC
Don't ya know all we have on here is a bunch of aristocrats who don't want their taxes raised??..lol...you can't get that through any of 'em's heads no matter what ya do. All ya see on here is blind redneck views and ads about Obama's hair gel..lol
-
Re: RNC
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't ya know all we have on here is a bunch of aristocrats who don't want their taxes raised??..lol...you can't get that through any of 'em's heads no matter what ya do. All ya see on here is blind redneck views and ads about Obama's hair gel..lol </div></div>
I don't give a tinker's damn about B HUSSEIN's hair gel
<span style='font-family: Arial Black'>BUT</span>
I don't want my taxes raised
I don't want to have any more babies murdered
I don't want us to lose any more jobs as a result of "business taxes"
I don't to give up my right to own guns. As many as I like
I don't want to hear anything else about gay marriages
I don't want to help bail out people who are not financially responsible
I don't want to pay for anybody else's healthcare. Enough welfare taxes as it is.
I don't want any more left wing liberal judges on the Supreme Court
I don't want to see defense money cut and our military raped
I don't want to see a US President bow to a terrorist leader
Not talking about you, but at least some of the B. HUSSEIN worshipers here support him because they expect more handouts if he is elected. Free medical insurance, free education, more welfare programs. Too many hands being held out.
-
Re: RNC
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't ya know all we have on here is a bunch of aristocrats who don't want their taxes raised??..lol...you can't get that through any of 'em's heads no matter what ya do. All ya see on here is blind redneck views and ads about Obama's hair gel..lol </div></div>
I don't give a tinker's damn about B HUSSEIN's hair gel
<span style='font-family: Arial Black'>BUT</span>
I don't want my taxes raised
I don't want to have any more babies murdered
I don't want us to lose any more jobs as a result of "business taxes"
I don't to give up my right to own guns. As many as I like
I don't want to hear anything else about gay marriages
I don't want to help bail out people who are not financially responsible
I don't want to pay for anybody else's healthcare
I don't want any more left wing liberal judges on the Supreme Court
I don't want to see defense money cut and our military raped
I don't want to see a US President bow to a terrorist leader
Not talking about you, but at least some of the B. HUSSEIN worshipers here support him because they expect more handouts if he is elected. Free medical insurance, free education, more welfare programs. Too many hands being held out. </div></div>
You really need to visit different sites and actually know where Obama stands on those issues you have mentioned rather than taking in all the BS that the Mccain campaign is putting out. I know I have said this before.
-
Re: RNC
Ok..let's break thins down...unless you are making tons more than the average joe round here, you won't have your taxes raised, if ya don't believe in abortion your party had 6 years to change the laws, besides worrying about jobs you might want to worry about your retirement being there instead of having another Enron type debacle, we have a bill of rights guaranteeing that you can have guns..even though guns are for pu$$ies, gays started marrying with a GOP President in the White House and GOP governor in California, the financially responsible are those who deserve more help than the irresponsible, you already pay for the healthcare of others if you pay taxes..nothing new there, the Supreme Court is made up of Presidential appointees...and Bush can't even appoint one that agrees with his own views, our military is already being raped by being forced to fight a needless war...and the current President has already spent billions of dollars (that you so eagerly want for yourself) in persuing said war, and finally, the US doesn't bow to terrorist leaders, but there is only one candidate that wants to let Iraq govern itself and go after the terrorists who we should have been targeting for the last 5 years...FINALLY, each American's share of the National debt is now over $31,000..up nearly $6,000 since 2000....ANY QUESTIONS?
-
Re: RNC
PVVikeFan doesn't want his taxes raised, so that must means he makes over $250,000 a year. He must be having a really hard time, to have to be sooo selfish. I'd hate to see a small percentage of all that money he makes every single year to go to help someone less fortunate.
I bet every time he gets a new "Obama" hate mail in his inbox he is outraged by what this man stands for. "He wants to kill babies, outrageous. He wants to raise everyones taxes, I can't believe it. He wants tear apart the military, this man is absurd! He supports gay marriage, that's immoral! He's going to stand with his mulism brothers and burn American flags! This man cannot be president!"
Get a clue, do some fact checking. Stop being ignorant, and let's focus on the issues, not the hearsay. I'm trying to be as fair as possible when it comes to this election, but the truth stretching, and flat out lies are making me sick.
I thought we were suppose to have intelligent conversation in this forum. Instead of having 15 years old saying "your poopy stinks" we have grown men blinded by their hate, and ignorance.
-
Re: RNC
Those two last posts were great, I still dont think he or the others will get it...but maybe one will, doubt it though.