Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A reason why Mccain doesnt let her talk.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: A reason why Mccain doesnt let her talk.

Well, since she's such a saint, maybe she'll have Alaska give back the money they received to build the bridge to nowhere...which was spent on every thing but a bridge..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just pointing out how idiotic she is, theres a difference between tthis screw-up as opposed to Joes. </div></div>
    just when i dont think you could sound any dumber......you raise the stupidity bar even further

good job </div></div>

Whats so dumb about it?

Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just pointing out how idiotic she is, theres a difference between tthis screw-up as opposed to Joes. </div></div>
    just when i dont think you could sound any dumber......you raise the stupidity bar even further

good job </div></div>

Whats so dumb about it? </div></div>
    the fact that you are asking proves my point
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just would like to know, so explain.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok skippy I will lay it out for ya.

You are comparing one person making a statement of historical fact to one person making a statement in regards to a hypothetical question. And to let you know a hypothetical question is: a proposal for an experiment that would test a hypothesis or theory but cannot actually be performed due to practical limitations; instead its purpose is to explore the potential consequences of the principle in question.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah thats what I am comparing. I think hers is a little more moronic. Biden screwed up some facts from 80 years ago, the guy is what 65? She screwed up her stance on an issue which happens to be in favor of her opponents, might be a little difference. Just one of the may reasons Mccain doesnt let the woman speak in public, she doesnt know [censored] about [censored]. Did you see her interview with Katie Couric? I rolled. Today she said, "I'm looking forward to meeting him too. I've never met him before. But I've been hearing about his Senate speeches since I was in, like, second grade." Wow. I'll be happy come election when Mccain offs himself for picking her and loses.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok skippy I will lay it out for ya.

You are comparing one person making a statement of historical fact to one person making a statement in regards to a hypothetical question. And to let you know a hypothetical question is: a proposal for an experiment that would test a hypothesis or theory but cannot actually be performed due to practical limitations; instead its purpose is to explore the potential consequences of the principle in question. </div></div>

As long as the country crumbles at the present rate ,it won't matter what Mcsame or Obama say. The voters will vote against whichever group is in office.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let look at the Misspeak Scoreboard over the last couple weeks...Palin 1 -- Biden can't get an accurate number since it increases each half day. (I would never have approved that commerical...China can have all the coal burning plants as we will never support them..and on and on..)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can't misspeak when you're not allowed to speak..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cuuvapitt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let look at the Misspeak Scoreboard over the last couple weeks...Palin 1 -- Biden can't get an accurate number since it increases each half day. (I would never have approved that commerical...China can have all the coal burning plants as we will never support them..and on and on..) </div></div>
    And it still won't change the last 8 years. Game over.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast