-
Re: Danceoff.....
I think i struck a cord with that one. And i really dont feel like going back through all the crap that u have wrote on here trying to sound like u know anything about whats going on in this country or what will happen. The only thing u know is what Obama has said. Hell its easy for him to come out and deny he had anything to do with it and of course ur going to believe everything that comes out of his mouth. I bet he could say that the world is flat and u would believe every word of it too. But i hate to tell ya not every single word that the man speaks is the truth.
-
Re: Danceoff.....
Not really, do you think I'm gay or something? lmao Well I've been alive for the past 8 years and kinda noticed. And the only thing you know is what Mccain said. Seems like you and the others are just as guilty of "drinking the Koolaid" but its just a different flavor. Yet want to criticize me for it, when yall are just as and with some more guilty of doing it. Hypocrites.
-
Re: Danceoff.....
Ive said all along that i didnt like either. I dont believe anything either says. All they are trying to do is say what people want to hear to get elected and then after that they could careless about people.
And the butt hurt thing was a joke. Take a joke damn. I could really careless if ur gay. Ur obsession with obama is going to give people the wrong idea if ur not then.
-
Re: Danceoff.....
Youre right, but theres gotta be someone in there. I took the joke, just didnt understand it I guess. If anyone has an obsession its not me, mostly the others who bring him up 100 times more than I do.
-
Re: Danceoff.....
Hell just get rid of political parties. Just have people vote for people they want to and not cause they have to since they are in the same party as the candidate.
-
Re: Danceoff.....
I agree, but I dont think its gonna happen atleast not in our lifetime.
-
Re: Danceoff.....
Washington warned back in his day that political parties were a bad idea but did anyone listen? Nope they didnt care. Instead they would rather split our country over stupid little differences.
-
Re: Danceoff.....
Good God, I posted a vid to lighten the mood around here and started a freaking argument. Unbelievable.
-
Re: Danceoff.....
There could only be so much said about it, wouldnt be much of a thread anyways if there wasnt some arguments here or there.