Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bristol Palin is doing what?

writing her memoirs? lmao Whatttt? What the hell has she done to write about? She's in her damn early 20's, it's even a little strange for a 40 year old to write theirs, but when you're that young and haven't done anything? Wow.

A Bristol Palin memoir? - KARIN TANABE | POLITICO CLICK

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Bristol Palin is doing what?

Probably find it in the short story section.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Bristol Palin is doing what?

Everyone should click that link and see what she looks like now, she's completely wrecked herself with plastic surgery. When she first got the chin implant, it looked bad enough, but she looks hideous now. Sad, she was a pretty good looking chick before too.

CNN) - At 20-years-old, Bristol Palin already has a memoir. In her tell-all book, titled "Not Afraid Of Life: My Journey So Far," which hit shelves Tuesday, the oldest daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin dishes on pregnancy to politics.

The memoir details Bristol's unplanned, teenage pregnancy, her days on the 2008 campaign trail with the McCains, and her on-again, off-again relationship with Levi Johnston, the father of her child. (Levi has his own book set to release this fall.)

Bristol starts off her story with the night her virginity was "stolen" by Johnston, saying she had succumbed for the first time in her life to the "woozy charms" of wine coolers while on a camping trip with friends. She woke up the following morning next to Johnston's empty sleeping bag in a tent and found out that the two had slept together–an event, she writes, she couldn't recall.

"I could tell by the evidence in the tent that all of my plans, my promises, and my moral standards had disappeared in one awful night in a series of bad decisions," Bristol writes, concluding that she immediately felt obligated to marry Johnston, a boy she had a crush on since the seventh grade.

Bristol recounts her older brother, Track, growing furious when overhearing on the phone what his sister had done with Johnston. Track allegedly stormed off to Johnston's house, seemingly determined to settle the matter violently.

"Let's just say Track was an 'abstinence only' advocate when it came to his sisters, and he was ready to enforce that philosophy with his fists," Bristol writes, although she doesn't fully disclose what happened at Johnston's house.

The book describes Johnston as a disloyal boyfriend who had "occasional romps with other girls."

To make up for it, he showered Bristol with gifts, including Coach purses, Abercrombie clothing, and designer rain boots. In return, she forgave Johnston and started sleeping with him again with the hope that he would stop cheating.

"It was part 'thank you,' part 'security deposit," she writes.

Later, Bristol, who was 17 at the time, realized she was one month pregnant–a fact confirmed by the eight home pregnancy tests she bought with her friend. Bristol was shocked by the results, claiming she had been on birth control.

And her boyfriend's alleged response? The baby "better be a f****** boy."

Her book also features stories about the 2008 presidential race, including drama between Bristol and Meghan McCain, the daughter of Arizona Sen. John McCain.

Bristol described Meghan as a demanding diva who constantly complained and compared her family to the Palins. The book also reveals moments of Meghan being openly rude to campaign staff and family.

Meghan responded on Twitter to Bristol's accusations Tuesday with a link to a video from 2008 that shows her excited about her father's choice for vice president.

And in the book, Meghan's mother, Cindy McCain, had her own words of comfort for Bristol. While waiting for John McCain to arrive at a Minneapolis airport for the 2008 Republican convention, Cindy pulled Bristol aside on the tarmac to have a little chat, the book said.

"Bristol, I have three things I want to tell you," she said. "I just want you to know that I want to be one of the first people to hold your baby. Also, I want to go to your wedding when it comes together, and lastly, [...] John and I want to be godparents of your child."

Bristol was left speechless by their conversation.

"I had just met her, and I wondered why she wanted any type of guardianship over my child," Bristol writes.

Bristol Palin’s memoir hits stores – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs