Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fox News.....................

is great comic relief, I know I lean a little more to the right on some issues but holy freaking crap they are ridiculously stupid on just about everything they do or say. They show footage from events that arent even related to what they are talking about to make things look worse than what they are. When they bring on someone from the democratic party they dont let them talk or even explain themselves............... just, needs to be taken off the air, at least when they talk politics or economics in any shape or form.
    Cant we all just get along?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Fox News.....................

Glad someone from the right finally admits it, I know there's still several on here that watch it though, probably soak it in to the fullest. You see what I'm talking about when I say the older are the least informed and most gullible, that's Faux's biggest demographic..I wonder how many people in SWVA tune into it? Probably enough to fuck us all over, I would say they had a helping hand in Bouchers defeat too.

They should never be called a "news outlet", more like "propaganda peddler". Big difference in just being biased, as opposed to intentionally lying, promoting false information and purposely misinforming the public.

Watch Colbert and Stewart, they embarrass them on a nightly basis. Yeah they are left leaning, (they blast Obama too), but they get Faux night in and night out and do it honestly - and if you think otherwise, prove it.