Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha i love sarah palin........... wow

Palin says White House invite to rapper Common lacks ‘decency’ - Yahoo! News

bush had kid rock at the white house, and didnt he honor ol Easy E who made the song Fuck the police? oh and johnny cash who had some pretty harsh lyrics in his day. i hate politics anymore.......
    Cant we all just get along?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: haha i love sarah palin........... wow

Bush Honored Easy-E? Thats awesome.
    GO VOLS

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Eazy-E was invited to a ''Salute to the Commander in Chief'' luncheon in Washington on March 18 sponsored by the National Republican Senatorial Committee that featured a speech by President Bush. He was invited for his contributions to various L.A. charities. I am sure that during the speech Bush acknowledged the contributions of all the attendees, but in actuality the one being honored was H.W by Eazy-E.

I couldn't find anything about Kid Rock actually being at the White House any time other than when he was there in Dec. 2010 when performing at the Kennedy Center Honors. The only thing I found was him performing at the D.C. Armory in one of Bush's inaugural parties hosted by Bush's daughter's.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Someone had Willie Nelson.. Bush biggest thing was using lighting to "celebrate" Ramadan. Some of our leaders have some strange tastes. Palin wound up in a bind in her younger years and wound up with some of Canada's "free" medical care. What do you all think about the idea to stop helping the oil companies with tax dollars and open up some more drilling? I didn't think much one way or another till the gulf spill last year. That makes deep-water drilling more fun.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds