Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: IS THE TEACHINGS REAL ON PURGATORY?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: IS THE TEACHINGS REAL ON PURGATORY?

UT, I respect your beliefs and I would never come on here and try to change them. My whole point is just that. I think people should respect others to the point that they would not try to sway them to their lifestyle, religion, whatever. I have read many of your posts...they are thoughtful, insightful, but never to the point of trying to convert me to Christianity.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you. I think the way I live my life will speak louder than any words I might say (or type!). I've never been one of those "you better believe the way I do or you're going to Hell" Christians. I've seen too many people turned off by that kind of attitude. I am secure in what I believe, and pray that others will come to share the same hope and joy that I have through Jesus Christ. Its all up to Him anyway, not me! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Well I appreciate you concern but really dude.... this is the place to discuss beliefs and religion.... so are you past this yet... if I have offended you I am sorry.. really.

How am I attempting to convert people to "my" way of thinking? Well first off like I have said before it is not my opinions.. I did not write them... and 2nd... Ounds like you may be on the verge of conversion.

Do you understand what "planting a seed means? Well allow me to shed some light... I am conveying to others what I feel like God has shown me through scripture... you then have the choice to believe or not believe.

Amen!!!!

Are you a Christian? You sound pretty bent on putting down people on this religious forum.. why?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you know how to post it all in one message instead of 5? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Maybe I do and then again maybe I don't. I appreciate your concern though. Well looks like I do.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your very welcome. Thanks for answering my other post as well in another topic. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456