Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: IS THE TEACHINGS REAL ON PURGATORY?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: IS THE TEACHINGS REAL ON PURGATORY?

Not on topic.
    crack is whack

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not on topic. Please continue the conversation on the topic from here if you wish.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm, never had this happen before in the 4 years I've been posting on here. Now can't carry on an argument without a moderator butting in, huh?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    In reality that will not happen... even the Bible teaches that... they wil not ever come to an agreement.... but that is a good outlook and I agree. One more thing: If a denomination is not teaching the Scriptures I will not support it at all... you can if you wish though.

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you saying that everything spoken about in your church comes directly from the scripture? EVERYTHING? If you don't mind me asking which chapter and verse in the bible are you referring to that speaks about "Christians" not ever being able to come together? I would like to do a little studying on that. Thanks in advance.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I believe there will be representatives from all Christian denominations, as well as Catholic, in Heaven. I also believe there will be "church members" from each denomination in Hell (not purgatory! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). Jesus was very plain spoken in saying "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Whatever shingle your church/temple/synagogue hangs out, if it doesn't teach the deity of Jesus Christ and salvation through Him alone, it is not a true Christian establishment.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Amen...you are making some great posts on the subject of christianity ut1...i'm not a fan of the vols but i enjoy reading your posts [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] keep up the good work and passing on the truth so that others here may see and hopefully be informed and possibly even led or guided.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am humbled by your praise. My greatest joy as a Christian is to serve.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Oh poor little baby... just kidding.... have I not given you Bible references to the things that I have stated? Why are you getting so mad? Stand for what you believe.... what I write about is what I feel like God has shown me.... just trying to plant a seed... if you do not wish to agree with it then don't. Simple as that.

If you wish to debate this topic why not back up everything that you are saying with the teachings of the Bible? This would solve it all.I heed only to the teachings of Bible scripture... not to any opinions, unless they line-up with Bible teachings... we must live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.... so if you are frustrated tell us why, instead of boiling up... we can get through this.

It has nothing to do with a church teaching... I do not believe everything that I hear... I search the BIBLE for answers.. since I answer to God and not the church. I will post about divisions in the church... how they have been this way since the days of Moses up till now. Look for it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast