Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clear things up

Clear things up

Just wanted everyone to know that if what I write offends you then you have the option to not read it or respond. My attitude in doing this is not to offend but sometimes it does. I am not making an apology for anything that I have written.. because I believe firmly in what I have written. If you do not that is okay... Jesus never forced his truth on anyone and neither will I ... just getting it out there. I am not downing any religion out there... I am a devout Christian so therefor I teach Christian truths that is all. If you are a Muslim or any other religion feel free to do the same thing.Some feel like I deliver what I say on here in the wrong way... well I do not feel like I do... maybe I am just to sraight forward... that is a weakness that i can live with though... and some seem like they cannot. I am just not a beat around the bush type of person... is that wrong of me? well let God be the judge of that. I ask everyone that is offended by my writings to let me know about it... but just remember you must tell me what I have said and then I can make it right. If you were offended by what the Bible teaches you must take that up with God not me. Some continue to say things but when they are ask to show how they do not for what ever reason. I do not believe as a Christian that I just water down the truth to anyone... God does not water it down when he gives it to me for my life. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Clear things up

Sounds like that is better left at the Sunday Morning Sermon than at a sports forum.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

This is a religious forum... guess you are on the wrong one... get back to the sports forum.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't matter. It's part of the sports forum and you take advantage of it to promote your beliefs.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

No really I do not.I do believe in Jesus you are right.... just enjoy sharing about it... just like you maybe enjoy sharing about sports.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's listed under the Religion Forum. We have been down this road already, move on, it's not the sports forum.
    crack is whack

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, but it's part of what started out as the sports forum. As for moving on, I will when I get ready, not when you say so.

Sounds like you have some anger issues.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No anger issues, sorry. I just get tired of seeing people coming on here and using this board for their own personal agenda.

What are you talking about? How is it? Well anyway do you not use it for your persoal agenda? if not why then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast