Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite?

What is your favorite?

What are some of your favorite Christian worship music? : [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: What is your favorite?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are some of your favorite Christian worship music? : [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] </div></div>

So .... no one listens to worship music?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Remember when Cane mentioned the other day that nobody wants to respond to you, and that you end up having to answer your own posts.

This post is what we call an example.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remember when Cane mentioned the other day that nobody wants to respond to you, and that you end up having to answer your own posts.

This post is what we call an example. </div></div>

Well/ thank you for the example but the point has been made... but I will still continue to do what I do.Funny thing is.. a lot are offended and if you look at my posts in the past here is what you get
    1. I disagree with homosexual lifestyle.. took a lot of Ridicule over it
    2. Disagree with abortion.. .....
    3. I believe in demonic influences

and more... I have done is state my side of things.. and I am the bad guy right? To this day no one has had any legitamate fight against what I have stated on here. Everyone tries to challenge some of the things I say and that is okay... when I do not agree with them then they get mad and will not respond anymore or ask you to take them off the religious forum... oh well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To this day no one has had any legitamate fight against what I have stated on here. Everyone tries to challenge some of the things I say and that is okay... [/quote]

Chief, lighten up. Many have had legitimate fights with you. Your over-the-top, condescending viewpoints have alienated alot of us. Not because we are scared off by your theological knowledge, but we're put off by your arrogance and narrow-mindedness. Your are the epitome of what is wrong with the inept, anemic American church. Understand?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Uh-oh, you've done it now. I can't believe you came on the man's forum and called him out. I'll be praying for you, brother. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 82abn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Uh-oh, you've done it now. I can't believe you came on the man's forum and called him out. I'll be praying for you, brother. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

Lol, I may need your prayers, but may need your military training/skills as well!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't think they will be of any assistance. Besides, I've got to work double-time to get my wife and son's minds right. They obviously don't want to, so I'm turning it up a notch. All we are watching is Dr. Phil, Benny Hinn, and The Rev. Dr. Bob Tilton. I'm figuring with that and dropping the LOGO channel from Direct-TV (it came with the package...I'm straight) we'll be well on our way. She had some crazy notion of going to a family counselor (happened to be the referee that held back Tyler Hansbrough when he got that elbow dropped on him in the Duke game), but I told her that that was a waste of money and we were just going to have to choose a different way of thinking. It'll save us a bunch of money. No more ADHD meds, no more counselors, and no more accidentally-subscribed gay channels. Have a nice weekend!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just block gay tv...lol...you can do it with the remote
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Am I seeing things or did I just see that the Religious forum is now called the "Religion Forum aka Pac-Man's Pulpit", now that is hilarious [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast