Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: What is your favorite?

Though I'm a fairly strong conservative, Bill ticks me off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> To this day no one has had any legitamate fight against what I have stated on here. Everyone tries to challenge some of the things I say and that is okay... </div></div>

Chief, lighten up. Many have had legitimate fights with you. Your over-the-top, condescending viewpoints have alienated alot of us. Not because we are scared off by your theological knowledge, but we're put off by your arrogance and narrow-mindedness. Your are the epitome of what is wrong with the inept, anemic American church. Understand? [/quote]

It is Cheif.. ..e before I.. well anyway apparently you know who I am but I do not know you.. I guess you would not tell me would you? I do not mind... I am not arrogant.. I might be narrow minded... I guess we all are in our own ways. But no I do not understand the last part of your sentence though... I do not take this as you calling me out.. that is just your view and I hate that you see it that way.. but I cannot change that.. Apparently you know me and apparantly we have talked face to face.. so how can you call me arrogant? Well I hate that but I respect your opinion... and I will work on being narrow minded.. thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> To this day no one has had any legitamate fight against what I have stated on here. Everyone tries to challenge some of the things I say and that is okay... </div></div>

Chief, lighten up. Many have had legitimate fights with you. Your over-the-top, condescending viewpoints have alienated alot of us. Not because we are scared off by your theological knowledge, but we're put off by your arrogance and narrow-mindedness. Your are the epitome of what is wrong with the inept, anemic American church. Understand? [/quote]

First off I do not view this as my forum.. I guess that was a wise crack.... I appreciate Rock adding this forum. Boney you say peole have had legetimiate things.. what are they then? And 82 abn.. I have already apologized for you being offended by what I said even though it was not directed at you. Like I said your wife and kid are precious in Gods eyes. I never said they should stop taking any medicines. Like I said the original question is do any believe that demonic influence plays a role in such behaviors? I am sure they do not enjoy anything that they go through.. but you make it sound like I have said they do.. I never did though. Dr. Phil is okay.. Benny Hinn.. well you might want to think about that one.. Do not know Dr. Bob Tilton. But I would suggest that you do not watch Gay channels.. that is not good for the brain.. lol....And Sup-rbeast you can make fun of logic and truth all you want but being gay is wrong in the eyes of God... I hope you know that... And UTVOLS 2... this is how peole get wrongly accused... with this statement about it being PAC-MANS pulpit... that is crazy this is not a pulpit... just a forum and nothing is mine.. it is owned by Rock... dont be a hater. Just to make it clear that statement was not made by me.. but another poster.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

not to be ugly or anything, but isn't the rule, i before e except after c?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's his forum...tread lightly and be respectful. If he says it's e before i, then it's e before i. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrtguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not to be ugly or anything, but isn't the rule, i before e except after c? </div></div>

Pac, it's C H I E F.

sorry

Oh, by the way, to answer the original post, Chuck Odum is my all-time favorite. I guess that's mainly because he's a close friend. If you've not heard his music, I can send you a sample...just send me a PM.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrtguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not to be ugly or anything, but isn't the rule, i before e except after c? </div></div>

You are right. Thanks for the knowledge.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AMEN PAC!!
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm just jaded, I guess. I'm weary of individuals who know how to espouse a viewpoint without knowing why they believe it or even if their argument holds water. Knowing what one believes is one thing, but truly knowing why one believes it is another. The latter requires much thought and consideration - of which most Americans are willing to pay the price. Or perhaps, they are unable. </div></div>

I am not sure who this is directed at.. but I know why I believe what i believe. Do you wish to hear it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Love Bluegrass Gospel and The Primitive Quartet. Also my pastor, Harold Gilley is an excellent artist.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast