I read the other post about this and I would like to comment on a few things that was said. There was a couple questions that were asked: 1. Was he not a child of God? 2. Was he not a Hokie?
I will answer the one about him being a Hokie first.... I assume he was because he was a student at Virginia Tech. The question about him being a child of God.... I am not the judge but I would like to make known some points about this. God is gracious and loving.... and at some point we all mess up... some wrse than others but Gods grace is suffucient for us all. But at the same time what motivated him to kill? I assure you he was not controlled by God. He just was not right.... his view was different and his outlook was evil... and what he done was evil. No one knows if he accepted Jesus Christ early in his life.... only he would know that... unless someone else can tell us. He could have been a good person up to this point.. but that has no merit with God. dID gOD CREATE HIM? oF COURSE HE DID...Did God want him to turn out the way he did? I think not. He chose this on his own God did not choose it for him. God says in his word to choose this day whom you will serve. That is for all of us. So in a sense he is a child of God because God created him... but was he a son of the most high God?