Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know?

Does anyone know?

Does anyone know what will happen on the great Day of Judgement? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img] <span style='font-family: Fixedsys'> </span>

On Judgement day the Lord shall decend from Heaven.. the dead shall be raised and the living changed. There wil be an universal wailing and all nations shall be gathered before the Judge.No one will be exempt.. Then he wil seperate the sheep from the goats.. or the wheat from the chaff.. God will welcome the righteous home and the wicked will e condemned to the lake of fire. On that day many will be surprised that the judgement is real.. it will not be a dream.. we live confidently that we have tommorrow.. is that a mistake? He could come back anytime. Remember the story of Noah and the Ark... he was building the boat and everyone around ignored that it would rain.. so they died.. so it will be on that day.. people will be eating and going on with their daily life and then boom it happens.... everyone has been warned though.. unless they are living on a deserted Island or something.. and od will get word to them also. Judgement is not a trial were a jury decides your fate... God is the only Judge on this day... we will have no excuses before him... eternal seperation is riding on it.Our parents or friends will not be able to help us on this day.. we will stand alone in fronnt of him and give an account to our whole life. Every knee will bow to him.. the Chrisitan.. Muslim... Athesist.. and so on.. he is the judge of the living and of the dead. This day will be a day of terror for some and a blessing for others. Judgement day will reveal a surprising standard... Mo religious creed or tradition will judge us.. honesty, sincerity or moral excelelnce will not be the standard.. the standard is and will be Gods word.. the Holy Bible... I think the most surprised of all will be the "religious" people.. on that day.. the church of your choice will be no choice.Religion will not stand on the same footing as the truth.. there will be no such thing as this doctrine is as good as this one. All who have taught or condoned false truth will realize one day that truth does matter.. because we al will be judged by it. Grace and truth is for all and God is forbaring and his desire is that we all repent and turn to him... will he come tommorrow? If he does are we ready? I am not saying he will because no man knows when his return will be.. that is why it is important that we are ready when it happens.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Does anyone know?

What will happen in Terminator 2: Judgement Day?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What will happen in Terminator 2: Judgement Day? </div></div>

Uhhh.. Arnold will prevail [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glad to see some things never changed in my absence.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad to see some things never changed in my absence. </div></div>

Good to have you back.. we missed you... have you talked to jESUS LATELY [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Have you talked to an English instructor lately? For somebody who claims to be educated, that post was a myriad of spelling and grammatical errors.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you talked to an English instructor lately? For somebody who claims to be educated, that post was a myriad of spelling and grammatical errors. </div></div>

Yes I speak with English instructors everyday. Education means nothing. Happy to see you use a big word like "grammatical". You are awsome man!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe you should quit "speaking" with them and get them to give you a crash course in sentence structure, punctuation, and spelling. As for your second comment, "Education means nothing", well, you are the poster boy for that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe you should quit "speaking" with them and get them to give you a crash course in sentence structure, punctuation, and spelling. As for your second comment, "Education means nothing", well, you are the poster boy for that. </div></div>

I do not really focus on Punctuation and all that when I interact on here.. it is not important to do that. Education is important.. yes it is... but it is not everything. THere are a lot more important things in lif.. like family and God. Could you [please be more positive? I think you are one of the most negative people I know... lighten up. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do not really focus on Punctuation and all that when I interact on here.. it is not important to do that.</div></div>

Not true. Correct punctuation, spelling, and grammar on here helps you to make your point fully via the written word.

From my time on here, some of the most misunderstood people are the ones that didn't know how to punctuate a sentence or spell correctly. That could be a reason a lot of people misunderstand what you're saying on here a lot of the time.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast