Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How often?

How often?

How often do you make hearing and acting on God's word a priority in your life? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How often?

As often as I can, what abou you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As often as I can, what abou you? </div></div>

What do you mean as often as you can? Does that mean when it is conveinant for you? I do not know what you mean. We should spend time with him everyday and be obedient everyday.. Please explain your answer. Thank you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What makes u tink I don't spend time with HIM everyday?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does that mean when it is conveinant for you? I do not know what you mean.</div></div>
    Another example in your being sarcastic with people who respond to your posts.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As often as I can, what abou you? </div></div>

What do you mean as often as you can? Does that mean when it is conveinant for you? I do not know what you mean. We should spend time with him everyday and be obedient everyday.. Please explain your answer. Thank you. </div></div>

How often do you? Do you do it when you can't? No, you do it when you can, just like everybody else. Good lord.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now centennialdawg, you don't talk to me that often, now admit it!
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As often as I can, what abou you? </div></div>

What do you mean as often as you can? Does that mean when it is conveinant for you? I do not know what you mean. We should spend time with him everyday and be obedient everyday.. Please explain your answer. Thank you. </div></div>

How often do you? Do you do it when you can't? No, you do it when you can, just like everybody else. Good lord. </div></div>

I agree with ELP6N and ROcketer on their posts. Pac-Man you should be happy that some are starting to respond to your posts now, please don't run them off by coming back with a strong question like you just did to centennialdawg. God says in his word to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. So you may spend 10hrs. a day with God in some way, but others may not, that don't mean you are any closer to him than anyone else. You stay so wired up with questions all the time, how do you have much time to pray and be with God??? Just Kidding, but seriously, you will not accept others views and points sometimes. Geesh!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Seems like that list of friends is not as big as you think it is.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What makes u tink I don't spend time with HIM everyday?
    </div></div>

I do not know what you do.... do you?

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast