Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: How often?

Re: How often?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does that mean when it is conveinant for you? I do not know what you mean.</div></div>
    Another example in your being sarcastic with people who respond to your posts. </div></div>

No, I am not being in any way sarcastic... how do you know anyway? Are you in my mind? You are only assuming. If this helps, I was not being sarcastic.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You made a saarcastic remark. That's how I know.
    I'm not the only one that thinks so.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As often as I can, what abou you? </div></div>

What do you mean as often as you can? Does that mean when it is conveinant for you? I do not know what you mean. We should spend time with him everyday and be obedient everyday.. Please explain your answer. Thank you. </div></div>

How often do you? Do you do it when you can't? No, you do it when you can, just like everybody else. Good lord. </div></div>

When is a time ever that we cannot spend time in fellowship with God. We can meditate on him and his word, read his word, study his word, pray,and many more ways to spend time with him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you work? Can you stop and meditate on him and his word at will at work? Do you pray when you're grocery shopping? How about when you're getting the days mail to go out? There simply are times he won't be in the front of our minds.

Are you studying his word as you're on here chastising us for what you see as our faults against him?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: juggernaut28</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As often as I can, what abou you? </div></div>

What do you mean as often as you can? Does that mean when it is conveinant for you? I do not know what you mean. We should spend time with him everyday and be obedient everyday.. Please explain your answer. Thank you. </div></div>

How often do you? Do you do it when you can't? No, you do it when you can, just like everybody else. Good lord. </div></div>

I agree with ELP6N and ROcketer on their posts. Pac-Man you should be happy that some are starting to respond to your posts now, please don't run them off by coming back with a strong question like you just did to centennialdawg. God says in his word to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. So you may spend 10hrs. a day with God in some way, but others may not, that don't mean you are any closer to him than anyone else. You stay so wired up with questions all the time, how do you have much time to pray and be with God??? Just Kidding, but seriously, you will not accept others views and points sometimes. Geesh!! </div></div>

Well, you agree with them on what? I am happy that some are responding, yes. Boy a lot of us need to toughen up! I am not playing a game here if someone want;s to respond then respond, if you don't then don't... it is up to you as an individual. I am not being harsh... you get one person that says I was then boom 3 more come on in agreement. I am truely the only one that knows how I meant something, would you not agree? I am working out my own salvation and I hope everyone is doing the same... I am not forcing anything on anybody.. I am just trying to have discussions just like everyone else on here. No I do not spend 10 hours a day with God.. but I spend some time everyday... you say I stay so wired up with questions... yes I do, what is wrong with that? I do accept others views but I do not have to agree with them, and they do not have to agree with me. Some people on here get offended easily. If I offend someone and I am in the wrong I can see where the complaining would have merit... but like I said, there was no harm intended.Can I just have my own opinions without someone always cutting and and trying to down it? I am not really bothered in the least by those people doing that.. because I know that my heart is good in it and I mean well. Thanks for your concern, but I am just being me....I am not going to butter it up... if I offend, I am sorry but I do not feel like I have been out of order lately... So respond to my posts if you want, or do not.. I am trying my best and it seems like it is still not good enough. I am not looking to please anyone on here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like that list of friends is not as big as you think it is. </div></div>
    Okay, Mickey_Mo I do not value your responses because they are motivated to tear down. Listen please carefully, if you do not have anything good to say just dont say anything. It is hard to make friends when we all hide behind nicknames.... we need to be made to give our real names and maybe you would calm down a little. It is easy to say anything when no one knows who you are, isn't it? This is who I am, Like or lump it.. it is up to you. Have a nice evening [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So respond to my posts if you want, or do not</div></div> Just the other day you were whining that no one was responding to you (See link to that thread here) . We tried to tell you why, you listened for a little while then fell back into old habits.

This is what we see:
    (example only - I'm aware these are not things actually said)

Pac-Man: Is God the best?
    Forum member: I like God.
    Pac-Man: YOU'RE GOING TO BURN IN HELL YOU DON'T LOVE HIM WITH ALL AND WORSHIP HIM EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY AND BELIEVE THE BIBLE IN LITERAL TERMS! I KNOW ALL THERE IS ABOUT GOD AND THE BIBLE YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME!

That's how it comes off to many of us. Your responses are extreme, overly reactive, and sometimes condescending and sarcastic.

Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with their posts in this thread because they are trying to point out to you that no-one can post anything on the religion forum without you wanting to analyze or debate everything they say. I believe elp6n and ROcketer posts were both very clear in their meaning. Everyone has their own views and beliefs, we are not all going to agree all the time. But we should respect one anothers posts.
    This is not a pulpit Pac-Man for you to challenge others on their beliefs. I respectfully disagree with you on your way of trying to teach or learn others about the word of God. You may say that is not what you are doing, so I ask you then what are you doing then? Spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ does not mean arguing on here or anywhere for that matter. This is not your home, nor do you have house rules on this board. What you do in your home or in your own time is your business, for you have complete say of your lifestyle. But you don't have that on here. You have a way of spreading the Gospel with an argumentive spirit. That is not the way of the Holy Spirit, I do know that much about the word of God.

Yes you are right about some will be offended anytime the word of God is mentioned, but you invite alot of negative attitude toward you too. There are some who don't even know the word of God, never been in church or know what the Holy Spirit is or if there is even a God or a son of God. When someone preaches, teaches, prays and yields to the Holy Spirit then they should do so with all love,patience,and humbleness. So when God calls them to do so then they are covered with his anointing, and little spats like this will not happen. How can God's word be spread through confusion or arguing?? You will get your messages across to more if you will just listen to what they have to say in their posts instead of coming back at them with "sarcastic points". I can read the word of God, the messages he gave and no they are not like the way you post them on here, Jesus was not argumentive or one who like to drill unbelievers. He spoke the word and those who believed followed after him, if they walked away he let them. For he knew their heart was not willing to listen to him. SO you should be the same way too. Make your posts and give your responses to other posts, but don't come at people with a million questions cause in the end the word of God is not the point anymore.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Listen, bro, and I'll share my views. You are very condescending and arrogant, and you think your opinion is always right. You think that you have all the answers. But here's the truth: you have no more answers than I do: you are the epitome of what is wrong with the American church - i.e., you think you know all. You are weak and anemic, and find it comfortable to crawl into your theological nest and hide from reality. If you want to continue to post questions, then you must respect other's opinions and views.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I talked to you on Monday, remember? You told me I missed a call on third.