Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How often?

That is probably the first post you have ever made that I agree with..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hear ye, hear ye...the sup-r one and I agree...I'll make a conservative of him yet! lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK...dream on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, let me pick apart your post:

Mickey-Mo: Oooh, like I haven't heard that one before. At least you could have been more original there.

"I do not value your responses because they are motivated to tear down":

I couldn't wait to get onto this one. You post in the first place from a superior standpoint as an expert in what you talk about. Then, when somebody tries to debate or discuss the issue, you come back with either a condascending remark or one just flat out making the other person look like they don't know what they're talking about. You know, I consider myself an expert on a few subjects, but you don't see me wagging my tail on here about them, hoping that everybody will take a sniff.

"If you do not have anything good to say, (I inserted a period because your grammatically incorrect self did not know to) don't say anything at all.":
    Reference last post.

"It is hard to make friends when we all hide behind nicknames.... we need to be made to give our real names and maybe you would calm down a little. It is easy to say anything when no one knows who you are, isn't it?":
    I have had the name Mik Mo since 10th grade, which was around '82. More people know me by Mik Mo than do my real name. I've had total strangers come up to me and say "Aren't you Mik Mo?" So don't give me that weak argument about nobody knowing who I am. The world doesn't rotate on your axis, pal. Just because you don't know, doesn't mean that the rest of the free world may not!

"Like it or lump it"
    Hit me up with those 2nd grade cliches.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, let me pick apart your post:

Mickey-Mo: Oooh, like I haven't heard that one before. At least you could have been more original there.

"I do not value your responses because they are motivated to tear down":

I couldn't wait to get onto this one. You post in the first place from a superior standpoint as an expert in what you talk about. Then, when somebody tries to debate or discuss the issue, you come back with either a condascending remark or one just flat out making the other person look like they don't know what they're talking about. You know, I consider myself an expert on a few subjects, but you don't see me wagging my tail on here about them, hoping that everybody will take a sniff.

"If you do not have anything good to say, (I inserted a period because your grammatically incorrect self did not know to) don't say anything at all.":
    Reference last post.

"It is hard to make friends when we all hide behind nicknames.... we need to be made to give our real names and maybe you would calm down a little. It is easy to say anything when no one knows who you are, isn't it?":
    I have had the name Mik Mo since 10th grade, which was around '82. More people know me by Mik Mo than do my real name. I've had total strangers come up to me and say "Aren't you Mik Mo?" So don't give me that weak argument about nobody knowing who I am. The world doesn't rotate on your axis, pal. Just because you don't know, doesn't mean that the rest of the free world may not!

"Like it or lump it"
    Hit me up with those 2nd grade cliches.

</div></div>

Who are you then? Bet you will not tell me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you work? Can you stop and meditate on him and his word at will at work? Do you pray when you're grocery shopping? How about when you're getting the days mail to go out? There simply are times he won't be in the front of our minds.

Are you studying his word as you're on here chastising us for what you see as our faults against him? </div></div>

No use in explaining this to you. I might offend you if you do not agree.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He's friggin Mik Mo...that is the name he goes by...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's friggin Mik Mo...that is the name he goes by... </div></div>

If I remember correctly, I did not ask you. So that is is real name? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does anywhere in my post say "since you asked me, his name is mik mo"?...no it doesn't...quit bein a smart ass and just read...he told you his name to begin with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anywhere in my post say "since you asked me, his name is mik mo"?...no it doesn't...quit bein a smart ass and just read...he told you his name to begin with. </div></div>

Just ask you a simple question. Do you always fight his battles? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]