Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: I miss the good ole days...

Some people are beyond help.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: I miss the good ole days...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 82abn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome new person! Be advised, we have all taken our licks here. I clicked the ignore button, but did some thinking and decided that it was better to make my views known. Religious viewpoints and practices are going to vary from person to person and I believe that is healthy. I think that forums like this one challenge us to take a good look at our belief structure and strengthen our resolve to become better people. What I do not accept is intolerance toward others with the sole basis being biblical scripture. I do not care if a person is homosexual. I have scheduled a sit-down with a Pakistani who I taught a couple of years ago to get the low down on what being a Muslim is all about. I get up every day with the sole purpose of trying to improve the world around me, even if it is my little corner. I cannot sit idly by, with a clear conscience, and allow someone to just basically throw off on everyone and everything that isn't just like him. I do read the posts and if they seem plausible to me, then so be it. But, if they aren't,then I feel it's my obligation to put in my two cents. </div></div>
    Excellent post!
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12