Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mothers Day

Re: Mothers Day

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really? You sent me the PM.

Perhaps you need to look at the one, if you kept your history that was title Please Help. If you need, I'll be glad to post what you said and asked.

However the post that YOU MADE YOURSELF is now edited. There is a time limit on edits because if not someone will stir something up, then a week later modify it and claim innocence.

</div></div>

Well if you post it you would be breaking one of your own rules.. but you can do anything that you like because after all you are the owner. So I do not care what you do. Do what you think is right in the eyes of God and as someone that should have some integrity. I am only asking that you please take it off. Why are you being so difficult in this situation. I guess you are doing this because you think I am difficult.. I do not know.. but what I am difficult in and what you are doing is 2 totally different things.. Dont you think?

Yes I know how but I do not have the chioce to delete nor edit.. it is just not there.. I wonder why?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You wonder why.....

Perhaps if you would READ

There is a time limit on edits because if not someone will stir something up, then a week later modify it and claim innocence.

The edit time limit is 10 hours. I have proof that you were told within that time limit.

However since you dont want me to post your PM I can't show the times now can I?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I know how but I do not have the chioce to delete nor edit.. it is just not there.. I wonder why? </div></div>

This just proves that you're not reading all the posts being made. If you did you would have read this one a page back:
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> There is a time limit on edits because if not someone will stir something up, then a week later modify it and claim innocence. </div></div>
    That's why.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, and the one that says I removed his name (that he of course himself posted).

If someone else had posted your name, I would have deleted it myself earlier, but when someone else posts their own name, then thats their choice.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123