Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pac-Man, you should change your name

Yep thats it exactly

You remember when you said that nobody would answer something you asked

Where have you answered.

I showed where you lied, where have you shown where I lied.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep thats it exactly

You remember when you said that nobody would answer something you asked

Where have you answered.

I showed where you lied, where have you shown where I lied.

</div></div>

Know you know how it feels... grow up and quit asking. I would like to see the results of the poll so hold off until it is done.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Grow up and answer something. You always ask people questions, are you a Christian, are you a Baptist, you don't believe that do you, etc etc etc

Yet you never answer a question. You know why, you can't! Your entire basis of belief is based on what others tell you to think, you can't think on your own.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Difference is numbnuts, I've answered you. I've provided links, your exact quotes, etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Grow up and answer something. You always ask people questions, are you a Christian, are you a Baptist, you don't believe that do you, etc etc etc

Yet you never answer a question. You know why, you can't! Your entire basis of belief is based on what others tell you to think, you can't think on your own.

</div></div>

Ask away

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Grow up and answer something. You always ask people questions, are you a Christian, are you a Baptist, you don't believe that do you, etc etc etc

</div></div>

Ask away</div></div>

He already has in several threads including this one. I don't think it's possible to stutter on here.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Where did I lie....?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123