Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pac-Man, you should change your name

"YOu and Mik_Mo have been trying to discredit me since day 1... So would appreciate it if you would stop doing that."

Trying to discredit you and pointing out your inadequecies of grammar are two different things. Wasn't it you that stated that education is not that important? Education's not that important to you because you apparently suffer from a lack of it.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will call you a liar. Ok here we go, you want your lies.

1)You were questioned about posts made in the past and you said that they were in your heart. When it was proven that you just copyied and pasted, you laughed and was calling people good detectives.

2)You called something a fact, you said you never did, posted your exact words calling it a fact.

And there were other, anybody else wanna join in?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nah, I think you pretty much covered it for me!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh no, there was a few more lies or things caught to be not honest about.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will call you a liar. Ok here we go, you want your lies.

1)You were questioned about posts made in the past and you said that they were in your heart. When it was proven that you just copyied and pasted, you laughed and was calling people good detectives.

2)You called something a fact, you said you never did, posted your exact words calling it a fact.

And there were other, anybody else wanna join in? </div></div>

Tht is a lie.. what you just said... are you going to stop doing this? Because if not I would not wish to be part of this anymore.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wait, so you call me a liar now??

Where did I lie, feel free to say where...?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm wonder about the morality of someone who doesn't want someone to say they lie, but in the same sentence accuse someone else of lying.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm wonder about the morality of someone who doesn't want someone to say they lie, but in the same sentence accuse someone else of lying.

</div></div>

Rock are are a lie and the truth is not in you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm still waiting for you to say where I lied.

Hey if you can show where I did, I'll be more than glad to admit it. I'm human, I have faults.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still waiting for you to say where I lied.

Hey if you can show where I did, I'll be more than glad to admit it. I'm human, I have faults. </div></div>

Everone that has ever read both of our posts can determine for themselves.. I see you put out a pole.. I guess that is your insecurities.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast